Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw the first 5 minutes, fell asleep, then woke up to see the last 15 minutes. (It's been a busy couple of weeks...end of school year, and getting ready for Disney in 4 days!!!!) So, question: What's the deal with the guy that was yelling and asked to leave? Looks like there's going to be a LOT of drama this season, and I'm not liking Katelynn. She looks to me like she is just out to "have fun," don't see her seriously looking for a future husband.

Also, I'm also going to miss next Monday night's episode because, I plan on being at the Disney parks until midnight!! So, hope I can read these boards to keep up....I'm depending on ya'll...

I've voted, but in no way would I want to see two threads. If people want spoilers, there is plenty of opportunity outside of the DIS to find them. I like us playing in the same sandbox.

So, question: What's the deal with the guy that was yelling and asked to leave?

Well, let's see.
There was a group date where the object was to learn boxing skills in just a few minutes and then take those time worn skills and beat each other until someone winds up in the hospital.
They were successful.
During the date, however, all the guys made sure to spend some time talking with Kaitlyn... except for Kupah.
He was way too busy having fun to bother with boring stuff like.... Kaitlyn.
She wasn't thrilled.
Later, the surviving boys got back to the mansion for the rose ceremony.
Kupah, who was bored without some boxing lessons, decides to tell Kaitlyn that she has a problem because they don't have a connection.
Kaitlyn's ticked, because she thought they did have one... up until now.
So Kupah decides that the best thing to do is tell her how uncomfortable he was enjoying the heck out of the boxing.
Kaitlyn says she needs some time to think and buggers off.

Kupah goes to the men and tells them how badly the conversation just went.
Pretty much saying that Kaitlyn has a problem with him.
He says it loudly enough that people in the next six States overhear him.
So does Kaitlyn.
She storms back, grabs Kupah, asks him to come with her...
and tells him to leave.

Kupah, ever the gentleman, tells Kaitlyn he doesn't want to leave.
He tells her she's hot... and sexy... and pretty.
So therefore she can't kick him out, right?

Right?

Right?

Wrong.

So Kupah goes outside and starts yelling at... well, everybody.
Because how dare they send He. The great and oh-so-awesome Kupah packing?

Kaitlyn overhears that too (as well as the next twelve States now!) and runs out the door to....

...to be continued.

He tells her she's hot... and sexy... and pretty.
So therefore she can't kick him out, right?

Right?

Right?

Wrong.

OMG. Perfection. :drinking1:laughing:

It isn't right? :rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:. Who would have known? You're such a great teacher!

Last edited:

I'm not liking Katelynn. She looks to me like she is just out to "have fun," don't see her seriously looking for a future husband.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was attributing it maybe to a different generational thing. I mean, she's kissing everyone and talking about how "hot" all the guys are. Definitely no problem with her libido!

I just watched this morning. Does anyone else thing that Joshua the welder looks like Travis Stork ( former bachelor and on the Doctors) When I saw them the preview before a commercial I thought it was Travis come to talk to her...lol

I agree with everyone about JJ hope he doesn't last long.

I voted for no spoilers but if someone were to put a link to one I would have no problem with that since I wouldn't click on it.

Okie~Dokie guys, No Spoilers Please won the rose and vote at 45.7%. Links are not permitted as that option was outvoted. If you want to bring attention to anything about a spoiler, simply say you have one and if someone wants you to pm them, all is good. I edited the title and thanks for voting, it was just like the Kaitlyn/Britt vote lol

I edited the title and thanks for voting, it was just like the Kaitlyn/Britt vote lol

It was! Now I can't wait to see which one of us gets drunk!

I'm betting... almost everyone!

Okie~Dokie guys, No Spoilers Please won the rose and vote at 45.7%. Links are not permitted as that option was outvoted. If you want to bring attention to anything about a spoiler, simply say you have one and if someone wants you to pm them, all is good. I edited the title and thanks for voting, it was just like the Kaitlyn/Britt vote lol

Actually, I don't agree with your math. Between SPOILERS completely welcomed and SPOILER ok in links, they definitely outvoted no spoilers. Obviously, people who are ok with spoilers in the actual thread are ok with spoilers in a link. Your poll wasn't fair in that regard. So, since nearly 55% of people were ok with spoilers in the thread or spoilers in a link, I think "spoilers in a link" won.

If your poll was run with no spoilers or spoilers in a link, it's pretty clear what would have "won." But, those of us who "favor" some sort of spoilers split our vote.

:-)

Actually, I don't agree with your math. Between SPOILERS completely welcomed and SPOILER ok in links, they definitely outvoted no spoilers. Obviously, people who are ok with spoilers in the actual thread are ok with spoilers in a link. Your poll wasn't fair in that regard. So, since nearly 55% of people were ok with spoilers in the thread or spoilers in a link, I think "spoilers in a link" won.

If your poll was run with no spoilers or spoilers in a link, it's pretty clear what would have "won." But, those of us who "favor" some sort of spoilers split our vote.

Whoops! I didn't vote correctly. I voted "no spoilers" when I was OK with spoiler links as long as they are clearly marked.

OMG, Do I have a "hanging chad" result? lol, you have a point but I was simply going by the individual category that had the most votes. If others feel the same way, speak up. I voted "spoiler in links" myself, but am o.k. with no spoilers.

I truly do not care. Personally, I don't see the difference between "here's a SPOILER link...Click ONLY if you want to know" and "I've got a spoiler I can pm you!" They are the same. Both take affirmative action from the person who wants a spoiler to get it.

I truly do not care. Personally, I don't see the difference between "here's a SPOILER link...Click ONLY if you want to know" and "I've got a spoiler I can pm you!" They are the same. Both take affirmative action from the person who wants a spoiler to get it.

True. As long as the link isn't like this:

Click the link for spoiler! Kaitlyn's pregnant and Chris Harrison is the father!

LOL - I am fine with links to spoilers even though I voted "no spoilers." I actually would have voted for that except I was in a hurry and didn't read all the choices before I voted. :rolleyes1

I voted Spoilers are fine....so yes, a Link would work for me too.

LOL - I am fine with links to spoilers even though I voted "no spoilers." I actually would have voted for that except I was in a hurry and didn't read all the choices before I voted. :rolleyes1

That's exactly what I did :blush:.

Me too.
Which means if we'd been a little less hasty, the poll would've been:
No spoilers - 13
Spoilers - 8
Links only - 14

You guys had a friggin WEEK - a WEEK to present your case and to PROPERLY read the voting AND IT EVEN GAVE THE OPTION TO CHANGE your vote. :rolleyes: Seriously, the second one can't even be used as an actual justification. :p

For the record, I voted spoiler links are okay. I gave Finfan that suggestion. But, :scratchin isn't the reason so many people voted for NO spoilers at all is probably because other people will most likely post something like below?

True. As long as the link isn't like this:

Click the link for spoiler! Kaitlyn's pregnant and Chris Harrison is the father!

Or while describing what the spoiler is about say something as incredibly *****ine as: "I have a spoiler which tells which of the final two, Vlad or Javier, does Kaitlyn pick. Click to find out." (I made up those two names, I hope, and no one contestant actually is named Vlad or Javier and he makes it to the final two. :eek:) This IS the DIS after all. :rolleyes: For example: two people just admitted they didn't even read the voting all the way through the 3 lines. :rolleyes1 I can see someone, when nailed on posting a description of what the spoiler is about, saying, "Well, I didn't say WHICH guy is the Final One, so what's the problem?" :confused3

Um, maybe the problem is that it's only Week 12 (or whatever) and the show hasn't even narrowed it down to the Final 6 and you just told us the Final 2? :headache: :badpc:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter