Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think it was an overnight date. There were too many of them left and angry. Probably just how they made it look.

I don't think it was an overnight date. There were too many of them left and angry. Probably just how they made it look.
Astute comment. How many times have the producers of this show "previewed" something out of context OR never show it at all during the actual show.

I'm not holding my breath that it is anything at all. LOL.

I don't like most of the guys, but I'm liking Kaitlin.

And okay, I have a confession to make. The healer was strangely sexy to me tonight. I know. I know. EEEW!!!! But I can't help myself. :blush:

They are going to have to acknowledge that she sleeps with one of the guys early in the season. They showed way too many upset guys to just ignore it. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the guys left when they found our. Although, I have to give her credit for coming clean with the guys. She obviously learned from past seasons that it always comes out eventually anyway. Wasn't Kaitlin he one who took off her bathing suit bottoms on the Bachelor? She definitely gets around and is clearly not embarrassed by it.

I can see myself not liking her much by the end of the season.

I agree with Jill. I don't think I'm going to like her, wish it would have been Brit. I like a girl with more class. Oh well I have to get over it because I like watching the show. I'm just used to rooting for the bachelorette not thinking what a floozie she is.

Wow oh wow! I wonder who it was. I can't imagine having to go to the guys and admitting that she had sex with one of them. Talk about the season with the most drama.

Britt is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel, but I have to watch Bob Dylan on Letterman.

Wow oh wow! I wonder who it was. I can't imagine having to go to the guys and admitting that she had sex with one of them. Talk about the season with the most drama.

I wonder if she will have to tell them which guy it was? Which would be more awkward, knowing and having to still live in the same house with the guy? Or not knowing and suspecting all the guys around you? :scratchin

I wonder if she will have to tell them which guy it was? Which would be more awkward, knowing and having to still live in the same house with the guy? Or not knowing and suspecting all the guys around you? :scratchin
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't figure it out by process of elimination. The clips last night sort of led me to believe that they were looking for the guy. And what is the name of the past contestant that showed up? Could it be him?

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't figure it out by process of elimination. The clips last night sort of led me to believe that they were looking for the guy. And what is the name of the past contestant that showed up? Could it be him?
The returning contestant is Nick Viall from Andi's season. I don't think we liked him very much.

No, we didn't like Nick much at all. Why is he even there? He's now over Andi and thinks Kaitlyn could be the one? More likely, looking to extend his 15 minutes. The editing made it look like she keeps him around for a while. I'd be totally ick'd out if Nick is the one she slept with. Talk about ewwwwww ...

OMG, I can't wait to see this! I recorded it, but issues at home have prevented me from watching it yet. Even though I already know who gets picked, I can't wait to watch it.

OMG, I can't wait to see this! I recorded it, but issues at home have prevented me from watching it yet. Even though I already know who gets picked, I can't wait to watch it.

You and me both. It's going to be a good season I think....that is, if "dramatic" is your thing. LOL. I'm sure (to quote Chris Harrison), "this will be the most DRAMATIC bachelorette ever." LOL

The whole thing about Nick, it drove me to read up on an unmentioned site even though I had told myself I wouldn't. I don't care for Nick after what he did last year. That showed no class and that he is not a gentleman. Why any woman would waste one second with him is beyond me.

Those were PREVIEWS. :p

I don't see what the huge to-do is about. We know the Bachelor(ette) does it with the Final 3 during the overnite dates. Kaitlyn just started out earlier. :rolleyes: :rolleyes1

I agree. She's an adult, is there a rule that they aren't allowed to try out the merchandise until the end? She'll just have to deal with the consequences and see which guys are ok with it. They already know she's been making out with multiple guys on the first night. If they are more conservative than that and don't mesh with her morals, I'm sure they will be dismissed in the earlier episodes.

She's just thinning the herd. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter