Official ( No Spoiler) Bachelorette Thread ~Kaitlyn Gets The Vote!

should I change the thread title? closing the poll after 7 days

• No Spoilers Please!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Gimme Those Spoilers!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other (adding links etc., just no spoilers directly in the thread)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
This is now a No Spoiler thread by majority vote:thanks:
Hi all, didn't see another thread so.....
Ironically I won't be home tonight and have to DVR, but hope to read some great posts when I catch up!
Are you team Kaitlin or Britt?
I am TK :thumbsup2

ETA: SO technically, I don't have the thread titled as no spoilers...do y'all want
a. no spoilers
b. spoilers allowed
c. other

Last edited:

I hope it is Kaitlin too she seems like she is up for some fun. Britt not so much, of course they made her look like the mean girl last season so who knows.

Hope I can stay awake for the whole thing since it is on 9:00-11:00.

I'm in for Kaitlyn.

I'm Team Neither....and will skip this season

For those not watching, you can still follow along on the thread. :surfweb: We've had people do that many times in the past when people couldn't stomach the Bachelor(ette.)
vomit-smiley-007_zpshxb37zwc.gif%7Eoriginal
It's pretty easy to figure out what's going on as we get pretty vocal about their antics. :eek: popcorn::

Kaitlyn. Can't stand Britt. Ugh. She seemed so ridiculously FAKE last season.

Moving over from the DWTS thread ... I actually like them both! Britt grew on me last season

The "Healer" from St Louis seems a bit to airy-fairy to me. :upsidedow

I liked his dog though. :dog:

Because he was massaging a man's thighs and kissing his plants bye bye? Or was there something more you noticed? :crazy: :eek:

I missed the first 30 minutes. I was playing putt putt with DS. What did I miss?????

Because he was massaging a man's thighs and kissing his plants bye bye? Or was there something more you noticed? :crazy: :eek:

I think it was the plants kissing and telling them he'd see them later. :p

I think people walk immediately up to Britt because she looks like a lightbulb in a white dress.

Reactions: sms
Britt really is getting more attention. She's also more outgoing and approachable.

NO on the one with the moonshine (imho).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!