**Official August 2011** Post your dates and resort!

OK August...HERE WE GO!!!!!! :mickeyjum

I've FINALLY made a decision about our accommodations and it's...drumroll please....WINDSOR HILLS! We've decided to stay off resort for our first Disney adventure and I thinks it's going to be FUN! Getting this out of the way makes everything so much BETTER!!!! :banana: Got the dog's accommodations booked for his hotel, too! Everything is moving right along. :yay:
Now the excitement begins...where's my Disney MAP!! :woohoo:

I need a ticker and don't remember how to make one??!! We arrive one month from tomorrow:cool1::cool1::cool1:

At the top of the DIS boards page is a blue "tool bar" that has a "ticker" section. Click on that and follow the steps.

This is the first time we are splitting a stay between resorts....august 18-21 cbr and then august 21st-25 poly (first time at poly)

We'll be staying at Coronado Springs from August 19th-26th. I can't wait!

So excited! Yesterday we booked BBB for both kiddos (Knight package for DS) for the afternoon we arrive. Not only will the trip be a surprise but they will be thrilled with the extras this time around!

REALLY excited about Lunch with an Imagineer, and Steam Trains tour as something different to do.

Balance: ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (not enough dancing bananas in the world can illustrate my excitement)!

ADRs made, days planned, garden grocer shopping done and scheduled, that just leaves 42 days to inpatiently wait for Pop check-in 8/23-8/31. ugghhh!

Hey jblife62442.....my family will be there at the same time. Our first visit to the WL and we are sooo excited.

CSR from August 28 - September 3. Just booked it this week, and we only need one more ADR for the 30th.

36 days - can't get here soon enough!!!

I even remembered to pick up some new rain ponchos at the dollar store today. :)

We are in!!!! :banana::banana::banana: party: :banana::banana::banana:

So excited!!! :goofy::mickeyjum

We will be at the Caribbean Beach Resort from August 28, 2011 to September 3, 2011

Did I really think I could go to Orlando and not to Disney?? Booked our condo so late, only place open in August was Orlando or Las Vegas. Original was going to stay 1st 2 days at downtown disney hotel and go to there and boardwalk to enjoy, but with rental cars so high, It was cheaper to do Pop and use Magical express. Still plan was enjoy these two areas that you never seem to have the time when you have disney tickets. Then boom, surfing on ebay and great deal for 2 day parkhoppers for basketball tournament. Asked hubby expecting him to say no way so i have disneyed out my entire family, and he says Yes!!!! now trying to decide to do disney while at POP or wait until we are at condo at Fountains???:love:

Just hit the 45 day mark here!

Trip is all paid off, getting more and more excited by the second...!

We're getting so close everyone!

My hubby and I will be at CBR in the Pirate room Aug 21-28 :lovestruc
He has been in S. Korea for a year now and will be home in 26 days! ^__^
THEN in 2 months from today we will be leaving to go to Okinawa, Japan. He is in the Air Force btw. I am soooo very excited for all of this!
<3 I am beyond ecstatic that we are actually getting to go to Disney World together!!
We went to Disneyland while stationed in Las Vegas but sadly even though we are from FL we never did Disney World as a couple till now! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter