Official AUG 21st Southwest Price Report Thread!

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
I didn't see one of these...please post the prices you manage to find/get today!

This is killing me!!!!!! I am sitting by the computer as we speak, wishing they would go ahead and release.

I checked and on the last release I made my purchase at 8:35am (PST), and believe they came out around 8:13 and I had to decide whether I wanted to pay that much or not - thinking it over for a bit...then hit buy!

Because I have NO patience, I called SW to see if they could tell me when the fares would be released.........customer service says "sometime today." Not the answer I wanted. Oh, well.

DOn't forget to watch for DING messages....last time they released a coupon for 15% (?) off if you booked a roundtrip through a special link!!

Waiting This is killing me. will I have to sit here all day?:rolleyes1

Oswald is only going to keep my 3 year old busy for so long! I need tix for a cruise in FEB!!

Its POURING rain here and my arm is broken - this is a perfect day for me to do this. LOL

They are out and the fare for me is $279 each way! NO WAY :headache:

ouch! 197 one way MCO-SEA - but bought and purchased and hope for a ding - I have been following my SEA-MCO since I purchased back in June and they have only stayed the same at 179 or gone up.

I am connecting through Kansas! Never been there before and now I can say I have been. LOL

I received $120 MCO - PIT on Feb. 17. I already had booked my flight down on AirTran for $79 (?) on the 10th. I like that price!

ETA: I just checked again and our flight is now $145!

Chantell

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter