***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.

We made ours yesterday. Can't wait to try BOG. We also booked CM, CP,BC, O'hanna, TH and 1900 Fare. We are going for 12 days and want to explore the resorts as our afternoon breaks. I had to book CP because it was great last trip. We booked CP at 8:25 as we want photos of the castle before opening. Making them made me want to go right now :-)

hmmmm, did you all hear about this? The specials that come out tomorrow that are supposed to be Jan - March 7, have been posted on the WDW site (still not bookable, but the main page that descibes the offers), but now it says this for the dates:

*Sample prices are based on 2 adults, one junior and one child in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for select 2013 dates: January 2 to February 13, February 24 to March 7, April 7 to May 30, August 4 to November 22, and November 30 to December 12, 2013.

Dare I hope??????

ADR day always makes me a bit sad because it means that the bulk of the planning is done. After ADR day it's just the long 6 month wait until the trip... :sad1:

Oops, I found it. Hmmmmm is right!!!

hmmmm, did you all hear about this? The specials that come out tomorrow that are supposed to be Jan - March 7, have been posted on the WDW site (still not bookable, but the main page that descibes the offers), but now it says this for the dates:

*Sample prices are based on 2 adults, one junior and one child in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort for select 2013 dates: January 2 to February 13, February 24 to March 7, April 7 to May 30, August 4 to November 22, and November 30 to December 12, 2013.

Dare I hope??????

I don't see that offer on the site.... Oh my, any discount will make me happy!

ADR day always makes me a bit sad because it means that the bulk of the planning is done. After ADR day it's just the long 6 month wait until the trip... :sad1:

I totally agree. Well, you can always cancel and re-book ADRs numerous times. :lmao:

Dare I hope??????

This just references package prices for value and regular season in 2013. This is not the special that will be offered tomorrow. :)

you can choose from room % discount or the Stay/Play/Dine discount which I believe is discounted dining plan (adults pay kids prices)

::yes::

I believe the tickets may also be child prices to as part of the stay/play/dine...I've seen it mentioned but I guess we will all know tomorrow!!! :goodvibes

I would just like the reservation website to come back up. I'm going into withdrawals not being able to price out different scenarios!! :rotfl2:

.... Although, now they are reporting those same dates on the discounts thread, so maybe....:confused3

I'm pretty sure neither will beat the 40% off that I have, but I'm interested.... popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter