We can't book until Oct. 19 for a few reasons. I'm stressing about it. Every minute I have to wait until the trip is officially booked is a minute something could happen to nix things. Or the stuff we want could be booked. Oh, I don't know, I'm paranoid. That will give us one week to get our ADR plans in order. Since I've already been thinking about them for a month, we'll probably be OK. I thought about surprising the kids, but I've looking forward to creating countdown calendar crafts with them too much to do it.