***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me.....:sad:

Well, except for our ME stuff. This is the first time we've done a room only reservation and we don't get Mickey Mail for those I don't think....

Oh well I'll be excited for our ME stuff. :cheer2:

I'm glad you posted this!! We have three Disney reservations, the first is a Magic Your Way with dining and park hoppers, then a Dream cruise, then we're back for two days with a room only reservation (we bought extra park ticket days on the MYW reservation, since we have up to 14 days to use them).

My husband even called Disney's reservation number and they told him to keep looking for the Mickey Mail. We received the mail for the first two, but not the room only reservation so we were getting worried!

I'm glad you posted this!! We have three Disney reservations, the first is a Magic Your Way with dining and park hoppers, then a Dream cruise, then we're back for two days with a room only reservation (we bought extra park ticket days on the MYW reservation, since we have up to 14 days to use them).

My husband even called Disney's reservation number and they told him to keep looking for the Mickey Mail. We received the mail for the first two, but not the room only reservation so we were getting worried!

We have 2 reservations. The first is a package with park hopper tickets, resort and the magic extras. The second is just for our second resort. We received the mickey mail for our first reservation over two weeks ago but we've had nothing for our second. Does this mean that we won't get any mail for our second reservation? This is our first visit from the UK and I was starting to get a bit worried as we leave on the second. So should I print a copy of our emailed itinerary or is it possible that I'll still receive the vouchers through the post?

- Thanks! :stitch:

Mickey Mail is on its way to our house from my mom's host agency. We're finally under a month until we leave. I NEED THIS VACATION!

Auditions for our spring musical are coming up and we're doing The Little Mermaid. I'm currently working my butt off to prepare, because I want to be Ariel sooooo badly. I'll be able to do research for the costumes and such when we're in Disney! :P

We decided to surprise the kids and take a limo to the airport coming to DWD. None of the kids have been in one.
What do you tip the driver?:confused3

Hi all -

I'm new here and ready for my first real adult trip to WDW next month! SO and I will be there the 24th - 30th and staying at POR. We're doing the DDP and managed to snag the ADRs we wanted which include two character meals! (I'm super excited for those, I've never been to one!)

:cheer2:

Hi all -

I'm new here and ready for my first real adult trip to WDW next month! SO and I will be there the 24th - 30th and staying at POR. We're doing the DDP and managed to snag the ADRs we wanted which include two character meals! (I'm super excited for those, I've never been to one!)

:cheer2:

Character meals are fun! We did them on our honeymoon and with our last trip with the kids. We booked three of them this trip, but we refuse to stand in lines for meet and greets and character spots again. We spent hours and hours last time. My girls are almost 14 and 11 and met the princesses and fairies last time. I think they are ok focusing on attractions this time.

WHERE is my MICKEY MAIL???? :confused3

27 days and still nothing :mad::mad::mad:

I've suspected for a while that our local post office isn't quite "on the ball", now I'm sure of it. Now I have to wait until Monday :sad::sad: If it's not here by then I may call Disney to check on it.

Mickey Mail just arrived :cheer2: We will be on our way in 23 more days:yay:
Have the Tusker House booked for Breakfast on 4/16 and The Garden Grille on 4/17 so far. We will be meeting our friends from England in Epcot woohoo!!

Got Mickey Mail this past Monday! Everything we need is bought and stored away, ready to pack. Just waiting for time to pass.
I am at the point where I'm excited and ready to go BUT I know once it is here...it is over and it will be another 2 or 3 years until we get back.
Now- let me see my ticker

It's packing day! Only 6 days (and one snowstorm and a 5th grade musical performance of Peter Pan (I am a 5th grade teacher)) until we arrive in the happiest place on Earth! Yippee!

But, it's going to be a long and busy week.....

20 days to go and Mickey Mail just arrived! :yay:
So excited!!!!!
We've got a reeeaaaalllllly late arrival....landing at MCO at 11:30pm, but we'll head to POR, then will be ready to see Mickey in the a.m.
Can't believe it's almost here!
This weekend: working on the packing and shopping lists.

I didn't realize that you must log on and pay for photopass+ and that there's no Mickey Mail. 14 days out and just got in under the wire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter