Official Animal Kingdom Villas Photo Thread

These pics are making me very excited! I'm staying in AKL Kidani Village in a month..I've only been on property for Boma and have been told how awesome it is by my parents and sister.

Does anyone have studio pics? Thanks in advance :goodvibes

Beautiful pictures! The room looks brighter compared to the standard rooms in the main Lodge!

xo

We want to stay in a 2BR villa at Kidani in June of 2012. I love all the decorations and love seeing the pictures. It makes me that much more excited! :goodvibes

Thanks for all the photos!! We will be staying at Kidani Village next week!!! I'll be sure to post some pics when we get back! :)

We are back from a wonderfull stay in akl . I just dont have the words to say how much we love the resort , the rooms are wonderfull we even had a savannah view when we booked a pool view room . We had a studio whit 2 adults and 2 kids , yes the rooms are a bit small but we put the sofasleeper every morning back in and we had room enough .If we ever visit disney again this will be the resort where im sleeping . We also have bin sleeping for 1 night at the kidani village we loved how close the animals are to the lobby but we liked jambo house more only the pool at kidani is way better .

Beautiful pictures! The room looks brighter compared to the standard rooms in the main Lodge!

xo

There is a 2-part reason.

1 - These photos were taken in the evening and I have a good flash on my DSLR.

2 - The lights in the room start out quite dim and then as they warm up, the lights get brighter. Pretty cool. :thumbsup2

There is a 2-part reason.

1 - These photos were taken in the evening and I have a good flash on my DSLR.

2 - The lights in the room start out quite dim and then as they warm up, the lights get brighter. Pretty cool. :thumbsup2

Ohhh wicked! ;) People are always saying the AKL/V rooms are quite dull. :confused3

kidani_0497.jpg

kidani_0519.jpg

kidani_0534.jpg

kidani_0546.jpg

kidani_0716.jpg

savanna_0549.jpg

The resort is not technically a "villas" but we did stay in a villa room while we were there. ;)

akl_lamp_8094_2_3.jpg

jambo-window_7821_19_20.jpg

jambo_fire_7824_2_3.jpg

jambo_interior_7765_3_4.jpg

jambo_window_7786_4_5.jpg

Ah yes, Sanaa! I was so busy enjoying the ambiance and the food I almost didn't take any photos! I had the red curry chicken and the spicy Durban chicken which reminded me of Carroll Shelby's chili (which is to say, most excellent).

Sanaa is decorated to look like an old spice market and has one of the best atmospheres of any restaurant on property! This place is a gem and we will certainly be returning! If you go there say "hey" to Amber from West Virginia.

sanaa_0682.jpg

sanaa_0693.jpg

sanaa_0695.jpg

We have an ADR for lunch on our arrival day at Sanaa - really looking forward to it! It will be in August, and hotter than #&!!, I'm sure, but I really hope we see some animals while we're enjoying our food....
Thank you for the pics!

Beautiful photos!! We are staying at Kidani village for the first time in August, and are so excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter