"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

I had heard that Zero flies instead of Tink during the fireworks but we didn't see him when we were at the party on Friday 10/2. Was it because of the rain?

Does anyone know what interaction is like with the old hag? She's technically not a face character
But I want to meet her just curious how she interacts with guests and what I should expect lol
She was hilarious......non-verbal but plenty animated. She kept playing with my hair, which is almost black and styled very similarly to Snow White's! :)

Does both the cauldron and dancing ghosts magic shots must be taken on MS or can they done elsewhere?
I was told that they dancing ghost magic shots would automatically be added to shots taken on main street.....at least that is what the PP photographer very close to Casey's on Main Street told me.....it is being added as a little "surprise" but I suppose the secret is out, lol. I had 2 main street PP photographers tell me that the cauldron shot is only done DURING the parade (in between headless horseman and the beginning of the parade). I was told by the 2nd photographer that I should look for a main street photographer that has the camera OFF the tripod.......when we walked further down main street I asked a 3rd PP photographer about this shot and she said, "I think I can do that".........it hasn't turned up on my account yet.

No one flew tonight. I gotta ask, is Disney selling more tickets for these events? The park was pretty packed considering it is supposedly a exclusive event.

Has anyone got official word on using paper (email) tickets and fp+? Wondering if they switch it out at guest relations, and if so will I need to somehow link those tickets to mde?

We arrive Saturday, and our parties are Tuesday the 13th and Friday the 16th. We plan to go to guest relations at DTD with our paper tickets sometime on Saturday afternoon or evening to see if they can swap them out for RFID-enabled hard tickets. I will report my success (or failure!!) back here afterward.

My mom is now joining us on our trip. We bought tickets for MNSSHP for November 1 and now two days ago it sold out. Is there any way to get another ticket so she can be included? Thanks in advance!

Rain chances are now at 40-60% my entire trip. We usually go in May and rain chances mean we will have an afternoon downpour and then be done. Is that what October is like, or is it an all day rain?

If it's 40-60% it will not rain the entire time, more like showers and then clear again, although the showers can be in the evening too. When we went in Oct 2011 it rained the whole time and the forecast was 80%-100% rain.

Attended the party last night (10/6), first time at the Halloween party but have been to the Christmas party several years ago. The park felt very crowded to me and they were still selling tickets at the entrance so it was not sold out. They parade, fireworks and villains show were very good, the lines for the characters were crazy long, minimum of 45 minutes up to 2 hours. Still long waits for any of the popular rides, grand kids went through the trick or treat lines late in the evening which were still about 15 minutes and were given one piece of candy at each line. Due to the crowd levels this is not something I would do again or recommend to others.

Rain chances are now at 40-60% my entire trip. We usually go in May and rain chances mean we will have an afternoon downpour and then be done. Is that what October is like, or is it an all day rain?

When are you going?

One week from tomorrow!!!! I can't believe it!

Just to give you a little reassurance, there's a TON of time for your weather to change, so don't fret too much about weather forecasts just yet. They're rarely very accurate in Florida more than 1-2 days out. We've had trips where its forecasted rain literally every single day of our vacation, and we've ended up with hardly a sprinkle. Here's to a sunshiny, awesome vacation for you :sunny: .

Just to give you a little reassurance, there's a TON of time for your weather to change, so don't fret too much about weather forecasts just yet. They're rarely very accurate in Florida more than 1-2 days out. We've had trips where its forecasted rain literally every single day of our vacation, and we've ended up with hardly a sprinkle. Here's to a sunshiny, awesome vacation for you :sunny: .
so so true I've seen it change hour by hour..

Can someone tell me how much the poison apple steins are and what comes in them?

The steins were $8. My friend bought just the stein at sleepy hollow. I bought mine there and the choices were ice cream, lemonade or soda. I got the lemonade and was charged the same price as my friend for the stein and then for the lemonade so it was 2 separate items....so price varies depending on what you choose. FYI the apple is very large. I also saw them in frontier land and I think those had soda.

I'm finally back from my trip. We went to the October 1st party. Weather was good, but the crowds for the parade were absolutely nuts! I staked out a spot 45 minutes early to the right of one of the pillars at the top of the stairs at Diamond Horseshoe. I watched the crowd grow and grow, it was crazy! 5 minutes after the parade started a fairly tall teenage girl walked directly in front of me and stood on a small ledge between the plantar and handrail for the stairs. There was no way this was a safe spot, but either no Disney employee noticed or cared. My view was now blocked. Thank you to miss inconsiderate.

Please be respectful of those around you. It's amazing how many rude people there are in the world.

When we went to Main Street for Hallowishes, I was shocked at the low crowd level! I actually sat in the middle of main street, near the bakery and watched the show, and no one blocked my view! There was plenty of room all down Main Street! On our night the parade was far more popular than the fireworks! Maybe because they are later this year, some people aren't staying?

I had wanted to purchase a poison apple mug, and while I DID see them, There was so much to do, I thought I'd just get one later in my trip. I was not aware these were a party only item, so I was not successful in obtaining one later on. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter