Official 2013 MVMCP Information

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by mcjingles, Apr 7, 2013.

1. CaliTex

CaliTex Will work for (Disney) food!

I wouldn't miss it. It is a wonderful treat. Definitely vote YES!:santa:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bbowman0307

bbowman0307 Earning My Ears

Our family really would like to do the MVMCP this December. If I wait until the week before we go and see what the weather looks like, is there a chance we won't be able to get in (sold out?) We will be there from 12/14 through 12/20th. Thanks. PS Please give me any good tips (you can even pm me)LOL. Thanks again

4. Lorilais_mommie

Lorilais_mommie " They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the

Got our tickets for nov 8th! The very 1st party..
    does the 1st party sell out?

5. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

We are going for the very first time on Sun. Dec. 15. It's my daughter's 7th birthday that day and she doesn't know we will be flying down to Disney for the party. I still need to buy tickets, but I am very excited! :banana:

6. alliejb

alliejb Earning My Ears

:) Bought our tickets for 15th December which is great but having problems with the link to open and print my etickets :confused3 I have emailed Disney so waiting for their reply, hope they can sort it. Really looking forward to it as will be first time I will see my son in over a year as he married an American girl and moved to NC last year.

7. Haley/Hayden Mom

Haley/Hayden Mom Mouseketeer

We have tickets for opening night bc we are running the Jingle Jungle 5K the next day. We are also AP holders and want to go into the MK before 4. How do we swap our printed out tickets for the wristbands if we are already in the park.

8. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

There will be stations inside the park for you to get your wristband. Last year there were stations at Tortuga Tavern and at the Stitch ride near the FP machines.

9. Haley/Hayden Mom

Haley/Hayden Mom Mouseketeer

Awesome, thanks :)

10. 221Newman

221Newman Earning My Ears

Trying to decide which night would be better for crowd's at Mickeys Very Merry Christmas. Looking at either Friday, 12/6, or Sunday, 12/8? I tend to lean toward Sunday, 12/8, but I have heard the peewee football teams arrive that Saturday and not sure if they all go to this. Any suggestions?

11. sueliz

sueliz Mouseketeer

I posted a similar thread and one of the responses was that the pop warner people were not likely to attend on Sunday because they would need to get up early on Monday morning for competition.

12. Donnask8pro

Donnask8pro <font color=aqua>Fins to the left, Fins to the rig

I also would like to know if the 1st night Nov 8th is projected to be packed?
    Thanks

13. HuskerFaninIL

HuskerFaninIL DIS Veteran

That's my DD's 7th birthday too! We're going in November, I wish we could go on her actual bday but it doesn't work for us this time.

Happy birthday to your DD!

14. eeyore29

eeyore29 DIS Veteran Wanna-Be

Is there a crowd calendar somewhere for the parties?

15. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

Thank you, and a very happy birthday to your daughter too! :goodvibes

16. sueliz

sueliz Mouseketeer

closest thing to a crowd calendar for the party I've seen is on the touring plans website. there is an article that predicts the least crowded mvmcp dates for 2013.

17. mrsranger2131

mrsranger2131 Earning My Ears

Could use some help planning. Will be at Disney Dec 14 - 22. Could by tickets for MVMCP or could see stuff on the 21st. Once Disney starts showing the Christmas parade and fireworks at the part (Dec 21st) doe they also have all the other shows? What, beside cookies and hot cocoa, would you be missing from the Christmas Party if you went on the 22nd?

18. 1girln3boys

1girln3boys Mouseketeer

We will be there Dec 3-8. We are debating between going on Dec 6th for my bday or going the day before when it's likely to be less crowded. Have to do some changing of ADRs so if I can swing that I think we will be going on the 5th.

19. RangerPooh

RangerPooh DIS Veteran

Since there doesn't appear to be any parties between the 21st-25th of December what happens in the parks those days? Do they switch out the regular parade for the Christmas one? Do they have any Christmas activities or special events during the parks those days? The last party is two days before we arrive, so I'm trying to determine what we'll miss if we don't extend our reservation. We attended the party back in 2008, but I don't know what happens on non-party days leading up to Christmas.

Thanks!

20. leannak

leannak Mouseketeer

21. Pollito916

Pollito916 <font color=deeppink>Some day my Prince will come