Official 2013 MNSSHP Information

They start to let people in with Party tickets at 4:00. If you want to get in earlier you must also have a regular ticket.

We're going in September, and they've got the party scheduled while we're there, so I went ahead & bought tickets. It'll be our first (and maybe only) time to go. It was a bit expensive, so I'm hoping that it will be fun & not too crowded. I love halloween, but I'm not sure that we'll dress up much--just too much hassle, and it can't interfer with the rides :) I don't think we'll wait in any of the lines to see any of the characters, but hoping everyone else does so the ride waits are very small :lmao:

DS 18 and I will be going to MNSSHP on Sept 27th and this is our 1st time at Halloween. I just love Halloween and am super excited. :banana:

We were going to be Dopey and Grumpy...but now am rethinking this.
I've been hearing how humid and hot it still is in Sept, and the dwarves wear long sleeve tunics...thinking this would be too hot and uncomfortable for us...

DS was set on being grumpy...took him forever to make up his mind and I found a pattern to mke the costumes...don't know what to do now. I don't want to walk around all uncomfortable

Any suggestions on how we can alter them make the costumes a bit cooler?

Question...We have a 5:00 reservation the night of our planned MNNSHP at O'hana, which is also a first for us. Do you guys know if it would be possible to swing by the MK and pick up our wristbands at 4, go eat dinner and then return to the park, or are you not allowed to leave the park? Trying to maximize time. Also, if it matters, we will be attending the party on 9/13 so it should be one of the parties with lesser crowds. TIA for your help!

Question...We have a 5:00 reservation the night of our planned MNNSHP at O'hana, which is also a first for us. Do you guys know if it would be possible to swing by the MK and pick up our wristbands at 4, go eat dinner and then return to the park, or are you not allowed to leave the park? Trying to maximize time. Also, if it matters, we will be attending the party on 9/13 so it should be one of the parties with lesser crowds. TIA for your help!

You could do that if you like. Seems like a lot of effort for little gain to me, but go for it if you want to. :goodvibes

You could do that if you like. Seems like a lot of effort for little gain to me, but go for it if you want to. :goodvibes

I just don't want to be stuck in a monstrous line to get in. Will this reduce the wait? I want to get in the dwarfs line ASAP!:confused3

I have been in high search of a new ressie day for O'hana, but no luck, other than my BOG night, and I am surely not giving that up after searching for it for 4 months!

I just don't want to be stuck in a monstrous line to get in. Will this reduce the wait? I want to get in the dwarfs line ASAP!:confused3

I have been in high search of a new ressie day for O'hana, but no luck, other than my BOG night, and I am surely not giving that up after searching for it for 4 months!

A little. You'd probably go through the same turnstiles as everyone else when you return--so that's a wash--but you'd skip the wristband step. Might save you five minutes or so. Keep looking for an earlier ADR, that will help far more than this tactic. Good luck! :goodvibes

DS 18 and I will be going to MNSSHP on Sept 27th and this is our 1st time at Halloween. I just love Halloween and am super excited. :banana:

We were going to be Dopey and Grumpy...but now am rethinking this.
I've been hearing how humid and hot it still is in Sept, and the dwarves wear long sleeve tunics...thinking this would be too hot and uncomfortable for us...

DS was set on being grumpy...took him forever to make up his mind and I found a pattern to mke the costumes...don't know what to do now. I don't want to walk around all uncomfortable

Any suggestions on how we can alter them make the costumes a bit cooler?

Try a breathable fabric; light cotton for example - or make sure the tunics can be taken off easily if you get too hot. Maybe a similar colored t-shirt under it?

We go to MNSSHP practically every year and it's kind of hit or miss on the humidity. Given the rain situation in FL this year, however, I would suspect it will be a bit humid. ;)

You're still going to have to go through the turnstiles when you come back. In my experience the closer it gets to party time the busier it gets.

We are going Oct. 24th! This is our 1st Halloween Party! So excited! My question is... Will they be selling special T-shirts just for the party?? Like with 2013 on it maybe? If so How small do they go? What is average price for them? I would like to get 2 for my 3 & 4 yr old girls!! Thanks!

I'm thinking about doing MNSSHP solo in October. I have 2 day park tickets with no hopper passes. Is it correct that I can go to one park during the day then go to the Halloween party without hoppers?

I'm thinking about doing MNSSHP solo in October. I have 2 day park tickets with no hopper passes. Is it correct that I can go to one park during the day then go to the Halloween party without hoppers?

Yes, as long as you show up at MK at 4:00p or later.

The party is a hard ticket event so you will need a separate ticket to get into that -

Thank you!! I'm very excited about that. Now I can visit 3 parks instead of 2!!

Just to confirm two things:

1. As PP mentioned, you need a different ticket to get into MNSSHP.

2. Your 3 parks would have to be over 2 days. Only MNSSHP can be done on the same day as another park without hoppers. You can't do two parks without hoppers on just the regular tickets.

I think you already understand this, but I want to make sure. :goodvibes

I don't know why this confused me. Can I do just the Halloween party with NO park tickets?
The Party ticket is a ticket valid for entry into MK beginning at 4:00pm on the day of a Party. You do not need a regular (MYW) Park ticket for entry.

However, if you want to enter MK prior to 4:00pm, you must have a regular MYW Park ticket.

Just to confirm two things:

1. As PP mentioned, you need a different ticket to get into MNSSHP.

2. Your 3 parks would have to be over 2 days. Only MNSSHP can be done on the same day as another park without hoppers. You can't do two parks without hoppers on just the regular tickets.

I think you already understand this, but I want to make sure. :goodvibes

Thanks! yes I was thinking about doing Hollywood studios during the day then MNSSHP. Then the next day I was gonna do Epcot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!