Official 2013 MNSSHP Information

Is there a reason on why the price difference on Sept 29? already bought my tickets.

1. Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of Disney Marketing?

2. My guess is that since The Walt Disney Company operates on a 52/53 week fiscal year that Sunday September 29 is in the new fiscal year and that may even be logical.

3. But really, see #1 above.

Got my tickets I ordered in the mail today. :cool1:

Now the hard part - DON'T LOSE THEM BETWEEN NOW AND NOVEMBER 1!:bitelip:

:cool1: DH and I are going Oct 24th, spending whole day at MK and as we are of the "older" generation..haha...we are going to try hang all night long or as long as the party is going, it will be our 1st party ever, we are beyond excited. :woohoo:

Our plan is to go Sept 24, but it is killing me to wait to buy the tickets! DH is military, so I can't pre-order and still get the military rate. The difference in price is pretty significant for 6 of us. I might even be able to convince home to wander over to Shades of Green to save the tax! I guess I know what we are doing the day we arrive!

We just bought our tickets for OCt 27th, hoping that it being a sunday night, it would be less crowded. Reports I have heard is that week will be sold out no matter what. Easywdw.com makes reference that Halloween would have been sold out already. I am unsure if Disney now allows more guests. Or if the price of the party is turning budget family away. We are hoping that our resort or a resort near by will offer Halloween trick or treat or party event for the kids.

Friday, September 20 is the only night during our trip that the party is held,
so we will have to go that night even if more crowded. It is the 4th party of the season. Do any of the parties sell out that early in the season? When should I buy tickets?

I'll be there on the 20th as well. Bought my ticket today. :hmghost:

This trip is going to be a birthday surprise for my son. We go every summer, and he just told me last trip that we will never be able to surprise him, because he knows we will go. A fall trip is going to catch him complete off guard. I will be putting together a suitcase with his mouse ears, autograph book, etc., but I want to add some new items as well. I would love to get him a MNSSHP shirt. Is there any way to order one ahead of time?

Also when I was down last week, I went to concierge to get my tickets and they said I had to wait. Is this true? Stupid me, waited until the end of the trip, so I didn't have time to investigate. She kept telling me I had to buy them. I kept telling her I did.

Just bought our tickets for Thursday October 17th:banana::banana::banana:

So very excited:goodvibes
This will be our 1st MNSSHP!!
And it's my B-Day(well actually the 18th)
and.......... we'll be celebrating with our good friends and.......... it's also our 1st Food and Wine.:yay::

Have never gone in October so I'm hoping for cooler weather.
:offtopic: For anyone who has been to the F&W how hard is it to juggle the food and beverage. I have a small canvas table with cup holders. would it be weird to drag it along. Actually it's very light weight.

TIA

and.......... we'll be celebrating with our good friends and.......... it's also our 1st Food and Wine.:yay::

:offtopic: For anyone who has been to the F&W how hard is it to juggle the food and beverage. I have a small canvas table with cup holders. would it be weird to drag it along. Actually it's very light weight.

TIA

HI! I don't think you need to carry the table with you. You probably won't get a drink and food at every place and so that allows for you to leisurely walk around from country to country with your drink and/or food.

Have fun!

Hello Everyone! I have a question to ask as we've never been to the MNSSHP. My sister is REALLY excited about the fact that Jack and Sally will be on the boat this Sept/Oct but we are cruising in Dec. and thus this makes it hard for her to rationalize adding a last minute Oct. cruise. With that in mind, I thought about the party. Does anyone know for sure that Jack and Sally (or mainly Jack) will be at the party? It seems like a no brainer since they have so much of their stuff throughout the park but still just wanted to check before I get her down there for nothing.

TIA!

TIA

There are plenty of benches and rock walls to sit on throughout the WS. Disney does not allow folding chairs/stools to be brought into the park. I assume a folding table would also not be allowed. You should not have a problem finding a place to sit. The portions at the kiosks are very small. You can walk and eat for the most part.

Hi there-

We are attending our first MNSSHP this October and I was wondering if we should buy tickets in advance or wait till we get there and see how the weather is behaving. We are able to attend Monday October 14 (columbus day), Thursday October 17, Friday October 18 or Sunday October 20.

Thanks!

Hi there-

We are attending our first MNSSHP this October and I was wondering if we should buy tickets in advance or wait till we get there and see how the weather is behaving. We are able to attend Monday October 14 (columbus day), Thursday October 17, Friday October 18 or Sunday October 20.

Thanks!

Since those dates are unlikely to sell out as a group, I would wait.

We are having to postpone our September trip to December so no party for us this year. Hopefully, we might could do the Christmas party.

~Celtic~

Hi there-

Thanks!

Hey! We will also be attending the 17th or 18th and we have gone twice to the party. I recommend buying them ahead. It very often sells out. I would say the party is moderate crowds. It is not the busiest I've ever seen. Its also not the slowest but SHOULD NOT be missed. The parade with headless horseman is AWESOME! They have trick or treating stations and special character meet and greets like all 7 dwarfs. (I have only seen them at special events) So buy the tickets to ensure you go. We specifically go in October now for this reason. Hope you love it!

Just bought our tickets to MNSSHP! I would get them ASAP. I was worried that the FD would crowd up the parks and that MNSSHP might sell out now.

If you have park hoppers and tickets for the party, i'm assuming you can spend the entire day at the park and just pick up your party credentials inside the park. Correct?

Also, the first party is on the last full day of my vacation. Anybody one the first party of the season before? Is it usually crowded because of it being the "opener", or is it less crowded because it's so early in the season? Also, can I expect the experience at the first party to be the same as closer to Halloween? I've never done been to this event, so I'm curious.

We are booked for Sept 24th!! Now just to figure out costumes for myself & my 6 year old daughter....:dance3:

I have MNSSHP tickets for Oct. 6th but do not have theme park tickets. What time should we get to the park and what do time do they start letting people in? It is a surprise trip for my 4 year old Granddaughter (Will be her 3rd trip to WDW already, I believe she may be a little bit spoiled) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!