1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Official 2013 MNSSHP Information

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by Cheshire Figment, May 1, 2013.

1. BelleLulu

BelleLulu Earning My Ears

Looking for a little advice. We will be at WDW Oct. 22-29, arrive at 5 PM on the 22. We plan on attending MNSSHP, but can't decide which date. We have three to choose from Th 10/24, F 10/25 and Sun 10/27. If it were up to you which date would you go and why?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. srivard

srivard **Disney Lover**

Are these the same date for DL as well?

4. lauradis

lauradis DIS Veteran

avoid Friday if possible its more crowded

5. flinkerfrosch

flinkerfrosch DIS Veteran

I was planning on attending Fri, Oct 25th as well, but do have the option of going on Thurs, Oct 24th.
    Does Thurs make that big of a difference, crowd wise?

6. "Ginger"

"Ginger" Sailing, sailing away is where I want to be....

We'll be arriving on the 30th so our only nights to do this event would be Halloween night or Friday night, which one would you choose? Or maybe we should just forget it if there is going to be huge crowds.

7. KristenRB

KristenRB Mouseketeer

This will be me and my boyfriends first year at MNSSHP and I really want to dress up and go in costume! Halloween is my favorite time of year. What do you guys recommend for costumes? Considering comfort and weather, etc. Thanks!!!

8. Granfan

Granfan Disney Addict

Friday, September 20 is the only night during our trip that the party is held,
    so we will have to go that night even if more crowded. It is the 4th party of the season. Do any of the parties sell out that early in the season? When should I buy tickets?

9. KristenRB

KristenRB Mouseketeer

Yay! Awesome :) just purchased my tickets for the September 24th party! We are so excited, now just to think up some costumes for me and the DBF!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

10. KristenRB

KristenRB Mouseketeer

Well, we will be in like and we are in our 30's!! Haha :) I think there will be a lot adults having fun like they are kids again. Where in the world else could you get away with it?

11. country-mom-of-4

country-mom-of-4 Mouseketeer

Just purchased ours for the 24th too! :):banana:

12. KristenRB

KristenRB Mouseketeer

Cool!!! It's going to be a lot of fun :) are you guys dressing up?

13. country-mom-of-4

country-mom-of-4 Mouseketeer

We are just going to wear matching MNSSHP tshirts ;)

14. KristenRB

KristenRB Mouseketeer

I think we might just do the same! Haha

15. dhorner233

dhorner233 Disneyophile

I'm going on the 24th of Sept too! party: My cousin and I are going to dress as Dopey and Grumpy. I would encourage ALL adults to dress up. It makes it more fun and the pictures you will get will be more fun!

Of course we have to have our picture taken with The Dwarfs. Last time we were in line at like 6:00 which wasn't so bad. We took turns going through the candy trail that is right there. But, after the Dwarfs came out, it started to thunder and sprinkle and they turned around and left. I decided not to wait around.

I have heard that getting in line for the Dwarfs before the first parade is a good idea too. But I think I will be in line at 6 again. I don't want to waste an hour of party time waiting for them.

Does anyone have pictures of their costumes??

16. wdwloverz

wdwloverz Tigger, is that you??

We are arriving Nov 1 and I just realized that we could catch this party!!
    Any thoughts on attending the last party of the season, the day after Halloween??
    I could buy one less days admission to help (a little) offset the cost..
    I also realized we will be there for the first 2 MVMCP, which would you choose. or both, and why?

17. princesspooh323

princesspooh323 Mouseketeer

See you there. That is when we are going. First time. So excited. :cool1:

18. dayvewc

dayvewc DIS Veteran

Just got my tickets ordered!! :dance3::dance3: Going November 1 - last day. Whew, glad I could get away to get there!

19. pmdeve

pmdeve DIS Veteran

We still have to finalize our dates, but it looks like Oct 25th or 27th. How quickly does the party tickets sell out? I'm hoping to get our dates finalized soon.

20. Simplealman

Simplealman Keep it Simple and You will Never be Disappointed

Subscribing I have the same question that I have seen in this thread but has not been answered that I can find. Does the tickets sell out for mnsshp. I know what night I want to go but, would like to wait till I get there to buy them.

My thinking is there are four nights of this party the week I am there. If I buy now I don't know how the weather will be but if I wait I have a better chance of good weather.

Just call me a over planner but I don't like to leave things I can control to luck.

21. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

There are no assurances, but that dates that do not have "advance purchase pricing" (the ones in Post #1 marked with a *) are more likely to sell out than those with advance purchase pricing.