• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Offices reopening-- for those in states opening up

My office is in no hurry to reopen. They would prefer everyone continue to work from home as much as possible. For those who do choose or need to go in, they have to wear a mask while in any area other than their own office. My job can be done entirely from home, there is no need at any time for me to be there. This situation is definitely going to make companies reevaluate their space requirements and the benefits of having people work remotely.

I am in IN... I haven't heard anything about going back to work at the office. I have been working from home for a while and loving it. I am in no hurry.

Although, sometimes I do get into fights with my cat.

I'm in Texas and work for a tech company. So far we haven't heard anything about coming back any time soon. With many tech companies announcing work from home options until October I wouldn't be surprised if our company announces something similar soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter