Offical Check-In List 10/30/04 "Magic"

I'm still here! Hope you're feeling better now, Teri! Thanks again for the candle! I have the cranberry one and it smells so nice. It was so sweet of you to bring something for all of us!

Weather is very nice up here; it's not too cold and sunny. It was colder last week and I kept thinking about lying on the beach at Castaway Cay while donning my winter coat and gloves! At least we don't have the boots out yet (touch wood; don't want to tempt fate! They did receive a lot of snow in Nova Scotia on the weekend (60 cms, so around 2 ft) and while that's almost as far as Florida from us, I don't want to anger the snow gods and have them come here!).

Have a great day!

It's dull, dark and drizzly here but things could be worse, at least I know I'm getting back on the Magic in the forseeable future. I can't believe I've only been back a week, it seems like so much longer. I think I've caught up with college work quite well and I'm actually quite enjoying it. I'd still rather be cruising though!

Hope everyone's well!

Hey, just thought I'd stop in. Glad to see some of you are still here.

Emma: I have a great picture of you and mum, if you send me you email, I'll get it to you.

Teri: I sent you an email with a picture from the first day. Hope you like it.

Lynda: Well, you were the hardest took me all day but I think it got to you. 3 emails later!!!LOL:hyper:

I have a great picture from Castaway, the sign that says Frances, Jeanne was here.

Oh, well, I have to get online and order for the holidays. Funny story, I ordered a Donald jacket and blanket for my mom from Disney Direct and it came the other day. Well, the kids were like Disney, what did they send to us!!! Had to tell them it wasn't for them. Oh well, I'm so sad.

TTYL,
Michelle

Hey Michelle, I did get the photos and sent you an email. Thanks so much; they're great!!! That's funny about the jacket and blanket for your mom! Now the next step is to take your mom on a Disney Cruise!

Emma, I never had a chance to see your photos from China! Sorry about that! If you've posted a trip report somewhere, let me know as I'd love to hear more about your trip! Glad (and envious!) to hear you're going on the Magic again and that you're enjoying college! I know, it does seem like forever since our trip!

Hi All:wave:
We had a wonderful cruise and I sure do miss all my cruising buddies.
Bob, Debbie and family, Dawn and family,thank you all for sharing St. John with us we really enjoyed our day with you.

Hi! Teri and Rick, Teri I hope your feeling better. I enjoyed our chats, sure wish we lived closer to each other.

I woke up the last morning on the ship with a sore thoat which turned into a nasty old head cold but feeling better now.

We went to Old Key West for 2 days after the cruise. I just wasn't ready to say good-bye to the warm temps of sunny Florida. We ran around in the parks for those 2 days, had a great time.
Oh! we didn't do the Air Boat ride, instead we opted for a helicopter ride over a small part of Disney properties.
Our ride home was long and uneventful, thank goodness.
We got in Tuesday morning about 3:30 a.m..
Bill had to return to work on Wednesday and Ashley had school. I was scheduled to go back on call Wednesday morning but my phone started ringing early Tuesday afternoon.:mad: and hasn't stopped. I'm still tring to unpack.

Bob and Debbie so sorry for the "good for him". I did have a talk with him about, don't think it's going to do any good thou.

I've got to work tomorrow, gotta pay for next years cruise with Karen, Emma and family. We are really looking forward to it.
:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Talk to you all later.:love:

Thanks for posting your photos, Emma! They're terrific! I especially liked the ones of the mountains, the Great Wall of China, the Chinese kids and all the snacks! And the ones of your friends are great too; you all look like you had such a good time! A lot of the pictures remind me of a visit I took to Japan years ago. The temples and landscaping are so beautiful in both countries.

Thanks again for letting us see the pics and sorry you lgged them all the way on the cruise and so few of us saw them! But it looks like the trip of a lifetime!

Thanks again! Lynda

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is doing good.

Teri

Ditto....I hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Ginger....do you still have a picture of the hurricane sign that was on Castaway Cay? Could you send it to me???

Let me know

Vikingsfan,
I have a picture of the Castaway Cay hurricane sign, however my hubby is standing to the side. I would be more than happy to send you it by e-mail if you would like. You can e-mail me at Tluvs2talk@aol.com.

Teri

WOW!!! It's been a while since I've been on and look what has happened. I might have to book another cruise so I can stay on.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did. I'm having a Christmas Breakfast for my friends on Friday. I wish you guys could come and share all the pictures. I have a picture from Castaway with noone in it if anyone wants it.

We are booking Disney on vacation points for next Nov. Jersey week. Our home resort is the Boardwalk. I really think it might be the last vacation for DS 15. I guess we will be looking at colleges the following year.

Been Xmas shopping online so I thought I'd jump on and say Hello to all on you. I miss talking with you.

I'll stop in soon.

Michelle

We're all fine here! My mum's away in London over night at a meeting today so she'll probably post when she gets home. Things are starting to get really christmassy now. I mean, they were before but Christmas in November seemed a bit ridiculous. Now I don't mind it because it's December! So happy advent calender day everyone.

I'd better go, I have an absolute mountain of work to do for tomorrow which seems to have built up somehow even though I did loads as and when I got it...

Hey guys,

How is everyone out there? Miss chatting with you.

Quick note, about 2 weeks ago one of our friends that was on the cruise with us found a little kitten, well you guessed it we took it. Willow was only 4-5 weeks old and has been keeping all of us very busy.

How are the holidays shaping up for everyone?

Better go, Willow is calling,
Michelle

Hi everyone!
Just popping in to say hi too! We had our first real snowstorm today! Even had to go out and shovel the snow! The kids were thrilled but the parents were grumbling about the slow and slippery roads! It's a far cry from those tropical climates we experienced on the cruise!

The snow definitely makes it more Christmassy! I agree with you, Emma, that you have to wait until December for Christmas to really start kicking in! We've put up quite a few decorations but I still have to write those Christmas cards!

Michelle-how cute! We love cats, we have 4 of our own but you can't beat a little kitten, especially not one you've rescued. You will have to get some photos up for us to see.

We've not got our decorations up yet but lots of people on our estate have. It's really nice to come home and walk past the houses with trees in the window, though I'm not sure about walking home in the dark!

I've got my first christmas concert with choir tonight, it ought to be nice but it could well go on for a long time! Just before I go, does anyone know what this smilie is supposed to be? :teleport: it's just caught my eye and I haven't the faintest clue what it's doing.

Hey everyone, just stopped in to say hello. I miss everyone too!! :guilty:
We are busy trying to get ready for the holidays. We have the tree up and the inside of the house decorated, but have not done the outside lights yet. Most of my shopping is done and wrapped as well. Just a few more people to go! :D

Emily is trying to stand on her own now. And four of her top teeth are getting ready to break through. princess:

Emma: I emailed you guys and tried to send some pictures, but the letter was returned. I think I may have added too many pictures. So I'll have to remove some and resend it. :blush:

Have a great afternoon everyone.

Dena ::MinnieMo

Emma, the smilie is a happy face that moves from side to side; it's very cute! Have fun at the concert tonight! It must be a very joyous experience singing all those Christmas songs!

Dena, hard to believe that Emily is trying to stand up already! It just seems like yesterday that she was born! This will be such a special Christmas for you since it is Emily's first!

Take care, everyone! Lynda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter