Offical Check-In List 10/30/04 "Magic"

Well, I got onto the site :p, but I can't seem to reply in the mini-forum area. :confused:

Site looks great! Thanks for putting it together.

Thanks!

To reply in the mini-forum, you will need to do the quick registration process with the forum host, Sparklit. There should be a link there for you to register. You will create your own user name and password. I suggest you do use your DIS name though, so we can more easily recognize each other.

Hey everyone! I didn't think we were going to cruise this halloween, because we had booked for the 10 day christmas, however, my DH has now decided he doesn't want to be away from home for the holidays, especially since it will be the babys 1st. So now it looks as though we are back on for Halloween!:teeth: Of course I just cancelled the two ajoining rooms we had, so now I have to rebook.:rolleyes: Oh well, at least we will get to see you all again.

I haven't had the chance to look at the web site yet, I'll do that right after I am done posting. We will be doing the TorTing this year again. Although it will probably just be my daughter.

Well, thats all my news for now, I will let you know what staterooms we are in as soon as I rebook.

Dena::MinnieMo

Hi, Dena - Glad you are still with us! When you know your stateroom number, please be sure to post on the <I>"Stateroom Trick-Or-Treating"</I> thread of the new <I>Mini-Forum</I> linked from the website. That info will be easier to keep track of if kept under that topic.

Note to all: Anyone who has not registered for the new mini-forum will need to do so before you are able to post there. That is separate (although linked from) the Halloween Magic 2004 website. Thanks!

Hey, Dena, that's great news. Will Brendan and Alex be with you as well as Ashley?

Karen

So glad you'll be cruising with us all again Dena. So, should I bring the chocolate for the strawberries again. Tell your DH that I'll bring a little cooking oil too. Ha! Ha! Now if we just have to talk Amanda into coming along with us. BTW Dena how are you feeling? When is your new baby girl expected to arrive?

Have you all ever read Fox in Sox by Dr. Suess? It's a must read, Ha! Ha! only in the world of a 6 year old. I love it.
:crazy

Later allprincess:

Karen: I am not sure who will be sailing with us next year. Ashley is a definate and probably Brendan as well, however, Alex may not be able to go if he is in College.

Ginger: I am feeling well, but tired. I think this trip really wore me out and I am having a hard time recovering. I started babysitting my 4 month old niece on Monday, so I really didn't have enough time to recover.;) Little Emily Nicole (I think thats her name)princess: is due to arrive on February 26th.:hyper:

Dena::MinnieMo

Hi Dena. Love the name choice.

The boys are certainly hoping that Brendan will be with you. Keep us posted.

Karen

Hi Dena. Love the name choice.

The boys are certainly hoping that Brendan will be with you. Keep us posted.

Karen

Hi everyone. I have changed the format of the "Cruiser List" page of our Halloween Magic 2004 site. It is now in a neater "table" (If you have any problems viewing it, please let me know) with headings of "DIS Name," "First Names & ages at time of cruise," "Dining" (Main or Late seating), "Celebration" (birthdays, anniversaries . . anything!), and "Stateroom," with the latter also indicating if your stateroom will be partipating in the trick-or-treating. You can PM or e-mail me your info. I temporarily moved my name to the top of the list so you can see the formatting of the full info, but will soon move it back to its alphabetical spot at the bottom! Also, yesterday I added a link to a good costume idea site, on the "Resources" page, and started a "Costumes" thread on the mini-forum. Please check the "Newsletter" page of the Halloween Magic 2004 website regularly.

<B>Ginger</B> - You are my lifeline for info on this cruise. If you'd like to e-mail me complete details of the stateroom T-or-T'ing I can post a separate page on that. And everyone, please do post on the T-or-T'ing thread of the mini-forum if you plan to participate. Thanks!

Hi, <B>Jamashp</B>! I just posted it. I was at WDW today :). I listed your "Early" seating as "Main" since that is what DCL calls their "early." Thanks for the info!

And <B>DMS_cruisers04</B> - I got your message and I PM'd you the site URL and password. There are links at the top of each page that include the Cruiser List for our cruise, Newsletter page, Resources, Meets, the Mini- Forum as well as this DIS thread. If you have any problem, PM or e-mail me. I should be around most of the day Tuesday.

Hi Everyone,
My hubby (Rick) and I ( Teri) will be on the October 30th cruise. This will be our 6th Disney cruise. We have a 3 day booked February 12th,2004. We can't wait!!! By the way my 39th OUCH!!!!!!!!! birthday is October 30th.

Well guys, I must leave this great place. After getting back from St. John last week, we decided that we really didn't need or want to return to St. Thomas on our cruise. So, we've moved our cruise back one week, and are cruising on the November 6, 2004 Western. The port on the Western always intrigued us more, so we decided to take the plunge. We were only taking the 10/30, since it was NJ week, and my DD would only miss 3 days of school instead of 5. Well, we decided it would be better for us on the Western, so she'll miss 5 days of school. She'll be in First Grade, so I'm not too concerned!! Leave the ship in good shape for me!!!!

Hello all, Brand new to this board. My wife, myself and 7 year old daughter will be cruising on the 10/30/04 halloween cruise. Also going are our neighbors with their 3 daughters ages 8,6 and 5.
How can I get to the Halloween cruise website, I appreciate the help. This willbe our second Disney cruise and are looking to particapate in the Halloween fun.
Thanks

Welcome, <B>cheysdad</B>! I sent you a PM with info on how to access the site and mini-forum. Let me know if you have any problem with access.

Also, <B>cheysdad</B> and everyone else on the list - if you will PM me your info (if I don't already have it) on Dining Seating (Main or Late), Stateroom Number (unless you prefer not to have it on the list), and if you will be participating in the stateroom-to-stateroom trick-or-treating, I will add that.

Thanks!

Shari

Hello everyone. Please add us to the list of DISers on the 10/30/04 cruise. We just returned from the 11/1/03 cruise and we are anxious to get back on the ship. We are me ny DH, DS14, DS12 and DD9 (at least they'll be those ages next year).

taswira:

Could you PM me and let me know how I can access the mini site?

Tracy

Wecome, Tracy and family! I just PM'd you the access info. ::MinnieMo

Hi Everyone, I wanted to check in to see how the planning for next year is going. Sorry I haven't had time to be here with you all but we're still working on the old house. Looking good I might add. Work is getting wild, don't forget to mail those hoilday packages and cards early. HA! HA! HO! HO!

Shari you're the WOMAN:bounce: :Pinkbounc . Doing a wonderful job keeping us together.

Dena try to get lots of rest and don't over do it during the hoildays. Can't wait to meet Emily Nicole. Will your whole family be joining you again next year. That must be great fun for everyone.

Welcome Aboard!!!!! All our new joiners. Your in for your best cruise ever.
Start planning those costume. DH and I plan on winning next years costume contest. BTW, did I mention you we placed in the top 5 for the most original custume.pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter