Offers we can cancel online, no phoning

QR has foreclosure.com in the free trials section. Online cancellation and they sent me a confirmation e-mail immediately. It also credited in about 20 minutes.

I did CD's HudHomesNow and when I called to cancel I had to wait over 20 minutes just to get an operator. When I finally got through the operator was helpful with cancelling, but did keep trying to get me to stay on ~ even though I never found any homes in my entire zip code! Why would I want to keep it???

Anyway, if you do that one, just have some time set aside: and don't wait till the last day of your trial if you don't have LOTS of time! lol.:)

QR has foreclosure.com in the free trials section. Online cancellation and they sent me a confirmation e-mail immediately. It also credited in about 20 minutes.

Thanks for this one!! I just signed up and was credited by QR in a minute or two!! :cool1:

2 more online cancellations....
emusic.com- You pay $.99 for 75 music downloads for a month. CD paid $6 on this though I did have to file non-credit request and was paid about 5 days later.
yourmusic.com -I did this offer on CD also.

I may have missed it in this thread so forgive me if this is a repeat. I did a search and it didn't come up, but the search isn't always accurate.

The Doba offer on QR can be cancelled online. It is a free offer but requires a credit card. QR is offering $4.50. It is a 7 day free trial.

HTH!

I may have missed it in this thread so forgive me if this is a repeat. I did a search and it didn't come up, but the search isn't always accurate.

The Doba offer on QR can be cancelled online. It is a free offer but requires a credit card. QR is offering $4.50. It is a 7 day free trial.

HTH!

Thanks! I did this one yesterday, got credited almost immediately through QR, and canceled by e-mail!

Anybody knows if shoppingjobs.com has a phone number?
Also, this trial with shoppingjobs.com is a 3day trial and it uses paypal
I just want to make sure that if I am not satisfied, I just want to be able to make sure that I will be able to cancel shoppingjobs.com in 2days. So does anybody knows shoppingjobs.com phone number or hasanyone done the shoppingjobs.com offer and cancelled?

Anybody knows if shoppingjobs.com has a phone number?
Also, this trial with shoppingjobs.com is a 3day trial and it uses paypal
I just want to make sure that if I am not satisfied, I just want to be able to make sure that I will be able to cancel shoppingjobs.com in 2days. So does anybody knows shoppingjobs.com phone number or hasanyone done the shoppingjobs.com offer and cancelled?

You cancel shopping jobs online through your paypal account. It's really easy!

bumping this up - I was looking for it today and finally found it buried wayyyyyyy back.

Just wanted to throw in that Tickle offers can be cancelled online. I don't think any are around right now but they tend to come and go regularly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter