Off to Orlando on the 20th! Anyone out there now?

DisneyAdventurers

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,
Well we are (hopefully) arriving in Orlando about 3pm on the 20th May and were just wondering what the weather is currently like? There seem to be lots of prediction for thunder storms when we get there - is that what the local weather people are saying?

Anyone else travelling next week? :)

Hi :wave:

We've been here for the past week and are due to fly home tomorrow :cool: Weather has been dry and sunny, with temps in the high 80s and low 90s, but I see there are thunderstorms forecast for next week. Not sure whether they are forecast to be summer shower storms or 'proper' thunderstorms, though.

That's probably not much help, but I hope you have a great trip, whatever the weather :)

Hi Disney Adventurers!

Sorry, my mind is always in Florida, but I regret that my skin can't confirm the sun :laughing: Hope you have a great trip.

P.S. I am intrigued by your avatar picture. Is that real icecream? :cloud9:

Hi Disney Adventurers!

Sorry, my mind is always in Florida, but I regret that my skin can't confirm the sun :laughing: Hope you have a great trip.

It looks to me like the Bucket Ice Cream Sundae from Typhoon Lagoon :lovestruc

It actually looks a lot bigger in "real life"

hi we are traveling on the 20th too, glasgow.....gatwick.........orlando with BA
havent even considered the weather when we get their, just been focused on where that darn ash cloud is:rolleyes:.
starting to get excitted though.

mandy

Hi Disney Adventurers!

Haha yes it is indeed - it is the ice cream bucket that you get from Typhoon Lagoon. It literally came with a small spade to eat it with and covered in mickey mouse shaped 100's & 1000's!! :) Yum! lol

Well we are off in a few short days and hoping that the ash cloud will stay away and that the weather will be semi decent!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter