Off the Wonder yesterday and NOW we feel seasick????

OP, We were on your same cruise and I am still feeling the movement. Usually in the shower and even while laying in bed. I do remember experiencing this after previous cruises but I had totally forgotten. Hope you feel better soon!

PS Wasn't Tracy Arm the most beautiful day?

So hypothetically, if post cruise bonine helps,would wearing the seabands for a few days after the cruise help as well? Wondering if my family may "feel it" more after this upcoming sailing since we're doing 3 days at sea...

I kind of like that feeling, too, especially when I'm back in my own (normally stationary) bed and it rocks me to sleep. :goodvibes
Oops, just re-read the PP. I would not like it at all if I felt nauseated. I just feel like I'm still on the ship and it is gently swaying. No nausea.

And as for walking, I just consider it getting my land legs back.

We're looking at a cruise next year, and I wonder if I'll have this experience. I'm big into roller coasters, and am always happiest when that night in bed I have that feeling of motion continued. I can only guess that this suggests I shouldn't have issues at sea or after, if anything they should be feelings that I enjoy or adapt to.

Much like the blizzard @ my folks house a few years ago where the house swayed back and forth. The rest of the family was up and agitated, and I slept like a baby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!