Off the Disney Wonder!

im glad you had a good trip bestest buddy.

my question is... did you ffel like you were moving?

ha ha. my mom wants to know. she only will go on a cruise is you cant feel waves and all.

Well on Sunday, we had to go a good distance to Castaway Cay, and you could feel it moving, but the seas weren't the aboslute greatest. One of the members of our party actually got queezy. We had to go the same distance last night and I didn't feel it at all.

The cruise director, Peter, said that we were going to have some turbulance about ten, and my parents felt it, but I didn't. It was because of a front.

Does that answer your question?

Well on Sunday, we had to go a good distance to Castaway Cay, and you could feel it moving, but the seas weren't the aboslute greatest. One of the members of our party actually got queezy. We had to go the same distance last night and I didn't feel it at all.

The cruise director, Peter, said that we were going to have some turbulance about ten, and my parents felt it, but I didn't. It was because of a front.

Does that answer your question?

yes...
but you also scared me. xD
because i get sea sick lol.

That's what I love about cruising.
Disney has these things under the water attached tot he boat that help decrease turbulance.

I've been on two Disney cruises, and only ever feel it the first and last night. That's generally because they have to travel more quickly through the night to get to their destination.
On a day at sea, you're barely moving at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter