Off site resort near Universal with indoor pool???

busy mom

Mouseketeer
My kids will absolutely die if they cannot swim during our Orlando trip this month - we are from Buffalo ;)

I am considering changing hotels if I can find one with a nice indoor pool. Any suggestions?

Indoor pools in Orlando are few and far between. Heated pools, on the other hand, are very common so you shouldn't have problems swimming unless there is a bad cold snap. In that case you'll be fine until you get out of the water. I would call whatever hotels you plan on staying in and ask if their pools are heated and to what temperature. If you absolutely positively have to have an indoor pool the Marriott Orlando World has a nice one plus beautiful outdoor pools too if the weather cooperates. That's not close to Universal but it's also not a hard drive (about 15 minutes) if you have a car and they have shuttles if you don't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter