Off-site motel discounts?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Carol, Jun 21, 2001.

1. Carol

Carol Living the DREAM

Can someone tell me if the Disney Club offers discounts for the off-site neighborhood motels?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sarangel

Sarangel <font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<

Very few. There was an 'Entertainment' book that was sent with your DC card, which includes a couple of hotels that offer discounted rates if they are less than 80% of capacity - look under 'Disneyland Area'

Sarangel

4. SteveH

SteveH Go Ducks!

Consider priceline.com too, we've booked the Marriott twice for $40/night.

5. Mattsmom

Mattsmom <font color=green>DIS Veteran</font><br><font colo

If you have AAA, most of the off-site hotels offer discounts. We stayed at the Anaheim Desert Inns & Suites for $54 a night in May. This was with AAA discount.

6. Zimbubba

Zimbubba Mouseketeer

The Fairfield Inn offers a coupon for a rate of $65.00. It is in the Anaheim Visitors Bureau booklet. They are accepting it for mid-summer stays. It is a very nice location withing quick walking distance of the gates.

7. scanmom

scanmom DIS Veteran

If you need tickets also, there is a great special going on right now. The Disney travel Co. is offering 1 day free with the purchase of a multi-day pass (3 day gets you 4 days, 4 days gets you 5 days etc.)Also, with every adult pass purchased you get 1 childs pass FREE!!! I called this morning (7-1-01) and was quoted $1406.10 for 6 nites with 4 day passes, EE every day, a character breakfast, pin and other goodies. This was for 3 ad, 3 ch and staying in the Homewood suites 1 mile from DL!! What a deal!! She told me that this was giving me a DC discount for the room portion. The suites in the resort hotels were booked for the week we needed, so I don't know about those prices. We are going 7-22-01 thru 7-28-01 so this is peak season, which makes this a SUPER deal!!!! If you are in the Disney Club call the 1-800 # in the booklet they send you for Disneyland resort reservations, the lady I talked to was really nice and very helpful!:smooth:

8. Carol

Carol Living the DREAM

Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions. We aren't going until the middle of Sept., so I'm hoping with it not being peak season, we'll get a good deal.