Off-site hotels

jessirae

Mouseketeer
Seriously thinking of planning a last-minute trip for my family to US/IOA for the last week in June. The last time we visited US/IOA we stayed at the RPR (LOVED IT! :love:). Not sure if we can afford it this year, so I am thinking of staying off-site, possibly the Double Tree at the main gate, or the Marriot just down the street. Has anyone stayed at the hotels mentioned? Any help or info would be so great!

Thanks!

If you want to really save $$$ stay at the Best Western Universal, its decent, nothing fancy, I stayed there once.

There is also a decent Holiday INn on I-Drive just a mile or 2 away from the parks. It was pretty nice, fairly typical HI, but it had a really nice pool.

Since this doesn't have to do with the parks or onsite hotels, I'm going to move this thread over to the Orlando Hotels & Attractions Board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter