Off Site Hifs Ent. Rate

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by HARP, Feb 21, 2003.

1. HARP

HARP Earning My Ears

I GOT THE INFORMATION FROM ANOTHER PAGE. I WAS ABLE TO BOOK OUR ROOM FOR OCT 4 FOR 7 NIGHTS. THE RATE SHOULD HAVE BEEN $109. I WAS ABLE TO GET IT FOR $73. THAT IS THE ENTERTAINMENT RATE. WE ARE ABLE TO GET AN ENT. CARD FOR OTTAWA OR TRONTO IF YOU LIVE IN ONTARIO.

http://www.entertainment.com

2. tricia

tricia <font color=CC66CC>Goes to show you that even lurk

I couldn't find HIFS listed in the Toronto entertainment book at all. 111 other Orlando area hotels, but not that one.

3. HARP

HARP Earning My Ears

HIFS IS NOT IN THE BOOK. IF YOU CALL THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE RATE AND ASK THAT YOU SHOW THE CARD AT CHECK IN. EVERYONE IS SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT IT NOT BEING IN THE BOOK BUT ARE GETTING GREAT RATES WHEN ASKING ABOUT THEM. I JUST BOOK MY ROOM TODAY. ASKED FOR THE ENT. RATE AND GOT $73.

4. disney funseeker

disney funseeker DIS Veteran

Harp,

Welcome to the Dis:wave:

That is an excellent rate you got. I thought this years rate had increased from $109. We paid $109 last fall including dinner and thought that was good.

If you haven't got a free pizza hut coupon yet for use at the HIFS, I could send you one if you'd like.