Off Site 1 night before package

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by WantToGoNow, Aug 31, 2013.

1. WantToGoNow

WantToGoNow DIS Veteran

Does anyone have a suggestion for a rather inexpensive CLEAN hotel close to Disney. We will be arriving the night before our package starts and just need a place to sleep. We have an ADR for breakfast the next am at Epcot all we will be checking out early.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Why not stay at a Disney value resort? That would make moving to your actual Disney resort a snap.

4. lsa999

lsa999 Earning My Ears

We are in same situation, and have decided to try the best western in downtown Disney. Its a little less expensive than the value resorts, and still allows us to avoid any traffic in the morning.

5. greener255

greener255 Earning My Ears

The past two years we have done a drive from NC to the Marriott Village on Vineland Avenue. Since I have a Marriott credit card, our $85 annual fee gets us 1 night per year, and these 3 hotels were all in the range, so had no charges. Last year we got in around 2:30 PM and hung out at the pool, went to Publix, all got changed, went to dinner @ Outback, and went through the outlets (including a Disney Store).

We checked in around 6:40 AM at Boardwalk the next morning and were in the Magic Kingdom by 7:30 AM. It's a bit cramped for the 5 of us (4 adults and a little one), and next year will be even tighter with another little one on the way, but we love getting in the night before, getting situated, and having an entire day at the park for day 1.

Hope it helps - room were fine - nothing great, but very convenient.

6. MinnieLovesMickey12

MinnieLovesMickey12 DIS Veteran

A good clean room in a good area with super comfy beds is Quality Suites lake Beuna Vista. If you book it online and pre-pay you can get their lowest rate which runs about $70 a night for a one bedroom suite. It sleeps 6 and has a full kitchen and living room. I see you have a BF ADR so you won't need the free breakfast they have there.

It is on Palm parkway.

7. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

I do this every year and have tried a variety, always looking for a good price. This year I am staying at Hampton Inn LBV. I've stayed there several times and I like the good beds and good night sleep. I think the rate was $79 but I paid $85 so I could get my points multiplied (we are big Hilton users).

I've stayed at DTD hotels but you have to watch the resort fee and parking fees, sometimes that negates the special rates.