Of course....

dancin Disney style

<font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa
Wouldn't you know it 2 days after I buy tickets on SW the prices drop. I've been hanging on since November hoping to see some sort of sale. We're going to my DD's national finals in June/July and just felt that I shouldn't wait any longer...it's not like our dates are flexible. I had watched the prices daily for months and they have done nothing but go up. Anyway, I doubt that I will be using any credits within the year as we have decided to take a break from FL next year.

LOL....I kind of felt like this would happen. I've just paid nearly double what I'm used to paying to fly to MCO. It'll still be fun.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's really frustrating!!
I always swear to myself that once I book I won't look anymore so that if prices drop I won't be upset. But let's be honest.. I look every darn time.:rolleyes1

If it's a decent credit I guarantee you it will call your name until you decide to book another trip. I'm sure that's why they offer them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter