"Of course you're excited... It's Disney" TR 4/6

Great TR so far. Jungle Cruise was one of our surprise rides that our family enjoyed. MK sure does have a lot to see.... :thumbsup2

Sounds like a great day :) and no fits, yay!!! So - you didn't mention but did going to the right when others were going left for potc work out at all? or was it pretty even on both sides?

oh and DD and I :rotfl2: at the photo of Ry feeling up Cinderella. aaaahh, bless their innocent little hearts. :laughing: but i guess as long as it's the kids and not the parents they are probably pretty understanding of it hey? LOL

You are at Dover AFB?????? AHHH :D

That's where my DF is stationed as well and we live right around there.

Anyway, going back to read and following along now!

Last year, we had Cindy and Jasmine. No one was in the third area, but there was a PP lady, so she took a family picture for us!

I'm pretty sure the girls rotate out, and sometimes they get called back to their kingdoms to tend to issues.... and sometimes they get ill. :thumbsup2

Both of my kids have accidentally felt up the ladies before. They're kids, they don't understand "no-no" areas yet. :rotfl2: However, it's VERY embarrassing for us moms! When it happened, the ladies have handled it with grace and as I'm reaching for their hands, they grab their hand and just hold it. :goodvibes

I'm so glad your girls had a great time with the Princesses!

When you got the Mickey Bar ... I thought your youngest was going to throw a smack-down to get some of it. She looks ready to fight. :laughing:

Loved the duckling pictures! :love:

So glad you were able to recover your wristlet and quickly!! That was very kind of you to turn in a card on the CM! :cloud9:

And I'm with your girls. You can have all the Dole Whips you want. :rotfl:

Wow - lucky you were able to get your wristlet so quickly. :thumbsup2 Nothing like losing something on a ride- especially something that important.

Lucky Ry for getting two rides on Splash. Score!

Yeah - that picture of Ry feeling up Cindy - classic. :rotfl: I bet that happens all the time.

Another fun update!

Great TR so far. Jungle Cruise was one of our surprise rides that our family enjoyed. MK sure does have a lot to see.... :thumbsup2

Boy does it! We got all of that done before noon! lol And a ton more in the second half too! ;)

Sounds like a great day :) and no fits, yay!!! So - you didn't mention but did going to the right when others were going left for potc work out at all? or was it pretty even on both sides?

oh and DD and I :rotfl2: at the photo of Ry feeling up Cinderella. aaaahh, bless their innocent little hearts. :laughing: but i guess as long as it's the kids and not the parents they are probably pretty understanding of it hey? LOL

We where at least 3 boats ahead of the people that went left I saw lol So nothing crazy but hey. Yeah I didn't even notice until we got on the PhotoPass website. I was :rotfl2:

You are at Dover AFB?????? AHHH :D

That's where my DF is stationed as well and we live right around there.

Anyway, going back to read and following along now!

We sure are! What squadron is he with? We're 436 AMXS

Last year, we had Cindy and Jasmine. No one was in the third area, but there was a PP lady, so she took a family picture for us!

I'm pretty sure the girls rotate out, and sometimes they get called back to their kingdoms to tend to issues.... and sometimes they get ill. :thumbsup2

Both of my kids have accidentally felt up the ladies before. They're kids, they don't understand "no-no" areas yet. :rotfl2: However, it's VERY embarrassing for us moms! When it happened, the ladies have handled it with grace and as I'm reaching for their hands, they grab their hand and just hold it. :goodvibes

I'm so glad your girls had a great time with the Princesses!

When you got the Mickey Bar ... I thought your youngest was going to throw a smack-down to get some of it. She looks ready to fight. :laughing:

Loved the duckling pictures! :love:

So glad you were able to recover your wristlet and quickly!! That was very kind of you to turn in a card on the CM! :cloud9:

And I'm with your girls. You can have all the Dole Whips you want. :rotfl:

I was just happy we got Cindy because thats who Ry kept talking about. They loved the Princesses. And I'm sure Liv could have taken Ry down for the Mickey bar! She has a knack for hair pulling :headache:

Wow - lucky you were able to get your wristlet so quickly. :thumbsup2 Nothing like losing something on a ride- especially something that important.

Lucky Ry for getting two rides on Splash. Score!

Yeah - that picture of Ry feeling up Cindy - classic. :rotfl: I bet that happens all the time.

Another fun update!

VERY lucky. I had faith in Disney though:wizard: They're good like that lol

So we headed back to MK around 5:00. We didn't have a dinner ADR.... Because I had a surprise planned. We took SoG bus to TTC and mono to MK.
364.jpg

367.jpg

We saw this awesomeness as we came into TTC.
375.jpg

This was also the day that Carl let the camera drop :mad:

As soon as we got in I went to City Hall to see if the Sippy cup had been turned in... No luck there...

We headed to Tomorrowland because Carl REALLY wanted to ride Space Mountain so I told him to go ahead since Olivia had fallen asleep. Ry played in the area around Space Mountain.
376.jpg

She just ran in circles really lol About 20 mins later Carl was back. He asked if I wanted to ride but I didn't feel like waiting. Ry wanted to "shoot bad guys again" so I told them to go ahead to Buzz and I would wait outside with Liv.
Well I look over and Carousal of Progress is loading... I was pretty sure I was the only one interested in it so I quickly grabbed sleeping Liv from the stroller and headed over.I sat down and texted Carl where I was. It started and there was like less than 10 people in our room lol I enjoyed it though. Of course I noticed Liv had pooped during the show :confused3. She woke up at the end and as soon as it was over I headed out. I changed her and put her back in the stroller... Where she fell BACK asleep?!? By now we where getting hungry.. It was about 6:20... I told Carl there was no point in eating because we had a surprise coming... My husband eats... In huge portions so he was NOT amused. He went to the Lunching Station and grabbed a pretzel dog and a treat for Ry and I.
8a385912.jpg

709ca2da.jpg

But thats all for now... I'm about to go babysit for a friend... It will be me... and 6 kids. YIKES :eek: Haha she has 4 kids. Theyre heading to Disney the end of the month. Her kiddos are well behaved though and her older 2 (10 and 11 I think) Play very nicely with the littles (hers are 3 and nearly 2, mine 3 and 1).

Heres a few more pictures from earlier in the day that I had on my cell.

Ry on Magic Carpets
1dc9b473.jpg

Getting onto Splash
a3dbb85b.jpg

Right AFTER Splash
b24a2752.jpg

I am loving your TR!!! Watching your family have fun is putting such a smile on my face! I get so tickled at the looks on your girls' faces! Such wonder and joy. I only hope to see the same on my boys this summer. Wonder what the surprise dinner will be....hmm.

I am loving your TR!!! Watching your family have fun is putting such a smile on my face! I get so tickled at the looks on your girls' faces! Such wonder and joy. I only hope to see the same on my boys this summer. Wonder what the surprise dinner will be....hmm.

I'm sure they will have a terrific time!! I know we did!!

Great pics! Following along

Thanks much:lovestruc

So what was our night time surprise??

380.jpg

That's right! Wishes Desert Party on the Tomorrowland Terrance! We actually had a nice view from our table.
381.jpg

Here was MY plate mwa haahh

384.jpg

Everything was good... nothing was OMG AMAZING to me. I was bummed the strawberries didn't have a good taste :scared:

385.jpg

Ry only cared about the ice cream. She ate a little fruit and her ice cream and thats all. Carl had a pretty full plate too.
386.jpg

Thank God he doesn't read this... Mwa hahah

I was kind of bummed that this was the only night we could have seen the Electrical Parade... But we could sorta kinda see it?
394.jpg

Ahh ... home....
405.jpg

Ry actually started talking about wanting to go to Magic Kingdom today and how she hurt her knee and got a boo boo there. lol Silly kid. At least she remembers !

408.jpg

If anyone is wondering you get a wristband when you go in so you can come and go as you please.

This was the crowd on Main Street... Mind you it was only like a 3 or 4 day according to Lines...
412.jpg

Here's something else I was kinda "huh??" about... We couldn't see the fireworks from the table... No one really can.. You have to get up... Well Liv was asleep most of Wishes and woke up during the fireworks. Carl and Ry where at the ledge... There was no place for me to stand so I went and knelt with liv by a table... I saw a man motion to his wife to go stand by the stroller/ECV parking area. And yeah GREAT area! I followed them :rolleyes1 Neither Carl or I took pictures of the fireworks though lol. We where too entranced. Ry LOVED them.

We let most of the people clear out before us... Which was awesome because we spotted a photopass guy! SCORE!
33040410083.jpg

Cracks me up... we all look exhausted... And I wish the castle was a different color... Oh well still magical heh

We knew there was no point in trying to leave at this point and the park was open for another hour. So we planned to just walk around.We headed to Fantsyland. No line at all for Teacups so we hopped on. Ry was SUPER happy. Next she wanted the horsies so we went to the carrousel. Got one of my favorite pictures there (via iphone no less haha)
34943f08.jpg

Then Carl saw the Sword in the Stone and had to do it. (He has never seen the movie! Gasp right???)
Ry tried first ...
414.jpg

Obviously we hit a store up? No clue when or what we bought though? I didnt write it down?
She SERIOUSLY tried... Even had Carl hold her bag lol
416.jpg

Then Carl tried too... lol
419.jpg

I looked over and Snow Whites Scary Adventure didnt have a wait.... I heard it was scary but lately Ry had been really into Snow White... I told her it ws scary and asked her if she wanted to ride and she said yes... Which is awesome since it will be her only chance to ever ride. She liked it though :-) After that we checked out a few stores and made our way out.

Ry was too happy to walk through the castle
421.jpg

423.jpg

This was AT close... Like the STORES where locking up already lol
424.jpg

We didn't get to the room until 10!! Girls where out by 1030. Great day though. VERY magical...

So where do you think we headed the next day?? Something new and exciting!!

I am loving your Trip Report so far! When DH and I were in MK we saw the clear-up from the dessert party, and said we'd have to try it next time...Now that I've seen your pics I definitely want to!

The photo on the carousel is too cute!

That's too bad the desserts weren't that great - they sure looked amazing!!!

i looove that 2nd to last picture of the castle. Great perspective and nice colour :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter