Odd....

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Okh, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Okh

Okh Mouseketeer

So I booked our trip on January 9th and I guess a day or so later, I received an invoice via email and I've had no contact from WDW since regarding the vacation, save for the auto-mails you get when you book dining. An hour or so ago, I got another auto-mail from Disney Travel with really just my reservation number and a link to my invoice. We are 84 days out today.

I mean, it's obviously innocuous and everything jibes up with what we paid for, but what gives with such a random mail?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

Really? :confused3
    If everything matches up..what difference does it make?
    Maybe they now send out 84 day reminders.
    Maybe someone thought they didn't send an original so they resent it to be sure you had it.
    Maybe it was sent in error.

4. zianha

zianha 1st Half Marathon in Feb! Princess Half Marathon h

I think it's just something with how their system is set up? Whenever I book a package and not a room only, I always get an email immediately after booking and then later that same day, then also a day or 2 after that. :confused3

5. davedmaine

davedmaine DIS Veteran

If it's correct just move along and consider yourself lucky..

6. Sur

Sur Love the Dis

there was a rumor that you were deceased... so glad you posted and cleared that up

7. nyrebecca

nyrebecca DIS Veteran

I usually get the email the day or day after, then another one in a week or so. No biggie.

8. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

Same thing happened to me, I book my room and got an email confirmation. Then I got another one a couple of weeks later just out of the blue. Not sure why?? But they were both the same so no big deal. ;)

9. Okh

Okh Mouseketeer

Update: I just got an email from WDW Travel saying my flight changed to 4 hours earlier on our last day. So much for getting one last day in the parks :(