Odd Question

nikky

Mouseketeer
We are doing land and sea cruise and not allowed ddp. coming in a day early before package begins so i decided to book ddp through our ressie at all stars it ends up costing me $30.00 for 4 people to have tickets for next year and i am still saving around $25.00 a person doing the dining package. anyway here is my question. the all stars only allows four people in a room so i booked 4 on the package only there are 5 of us. It is only one night of being cramped but the neaxt night we are staying at the poly for our land sea package will there be a problem with having two existing ressies in my name at the same time cm on phone said no but i am still concerned it will mess up my cruise package.Any thoughts..also do they require to see all people at the checkin desk or can i do this alone?

Well no first night but second and third yes. we are checking in at moderate on 29th and booked until 1st but we are really moving to the poly on the 30th when my land sea cruise package begins. i know it sounds crazy but it works out cheaper to book the moderate for 3 and only stay one to get the dining package.I don't know if i can check out on the 30th or wait until the 1st with the ddp but we will only be sleeping there the one night.

I so wanted to do that. I didn't know if we could either. I am a flight attendant and get a great airline rate. I want to keep the free dinning and pay for a better room at the POLY. I didn't know if that was o.k. The CM told you it shouldn't be a problem? Interesting? It's way cheaper to pay for a value hotel than to pay for dinning, I think if your willing to pay for two hotels they should definetly allow it. Do you have your whole party listed on both reservations?

No just the 4 that are allowed at the value and at the poly i have the 5 of us because that is our cruise package hotel.So 4 of us have free dining and 1 doesn't but i am still saving a ton this way. if i don't have a problem with the two ressies overlapping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter