odd question-MCO dining

Meka003

Mouseketeer
So we are from MI and we try to catch a Chic-Fil-A whenever the opportunity arises because we have NONE here :(

We were thinking of grabbing some at MCO before getting on the magical express... 2 questions

Is it easy to get to before getting on the Magical Express?

Is it good compared to a stand alone Chic-Fil-A ?

I know its just fast food and probably isnt a big deal but we take it when we can get it !

If I recall correctly, Chic is right next to the Disney store. Since you're taking ME you don't have to worry about luggage, so I'd just stop, eat and then head to ME.

We always grab Chick Fil A at the airport to stave off hunger before riding ME. It's easy to get to and tastes the same.

I was about to ask why you didn't have any in Michigan yet, but then I remembered that the one we have in Wisconsin is still somewhat new as well.

We've eaten at the Chick-Fil-A in MCO and the food is fine, no issues with getting to the ME.

DME doesn't have a bus waiting for you, personally, when you exit your plane. Basically you get to DME "whenever you get there." Some ppl stay overnight at MCO hotels and take DME the next day, instead of booking that night at their pricey Disney resort for a short overnight stay. So by all means, enjoy some Chik-fil-A at MCO.

If you have a rental car, there's Kissimmee Chik-fil-A on 192 by Animal Kingdom Lodge, on 192 just east of I-4 intersection, and Lake Buena Vista Chik-fil-A on Apopka-Vineland Rd just east of Downtown Disney.

We always get Chick Fil A (a favorite of our boys) before boarding DME! We get the meals to go, head downstairs and feed our kids off to the side while my husband and I take turns going to the restroom, change the baby's diaper, take the kids to the restroom, distribute Magic Bands, etc. Everyone boards the bus fed and comfortable, and it typically keeps our crew more pleasant at check in, and ready to hit the ground running. And, we estimate that it only adds about 20-30 minutes to the time we would arrive at our resort without the stop. (We always see many families from our flight still waiting for a bus when we get in line for ours).

Chik-fil-a is really easy to get to. It's in the central food court. We often stop before riding ME. Just remember it's closed on Sundays!

We are from Michigan and when we went in September. We had a connecting flight in Atlanta and ate at chik fil a.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter