Odd bus driver comment last week

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
One afternoon last week my family was at YC waiting for an MK bus. A DD bus pulled up and was unloading when another bus pulled in behind it. The second bus did not have anything on its sign, but people were getting off of it. I was just about to send DS to ask the driver where he was going when the DD bus pulled off, the second bus pulled up, and the sign finally said "Magic Kingdom".
I got the family and got on the bus, and the driver sarcastically said "I guess you coudln't see me back there before, huh?"
I'm one of those people who don't think of a comeback until it's too late--not to mention just saying "you didn't have anything on your destination sign". I also thought it was rude to run back and get on the second bus when a bus in front of it was still loading up. Unllike BC where there are 3 separate waiting areas depending on where you are going, at YC there is only one area. We were not the only family getting on the bus, so I don't know why the driver decided to be snarky to me. In 10 trips, I've never gotten a smart aleck remark from a driver before.
Robin M.

maybe he thought you were too lazy to walk one bus length and didn't realize he didn't have his sign displayed. and maybe he had a rough day before he picked you up and you just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time to bear the brunt of his frustration. (being human is tough sometimes)

Or maybe he just wanted to see if he could wind up on DIS.

Maybe he realized he didn't have his sign on and he wasn't being sarcastic. Said that to let you know he realized he didn't have the sign on.

js

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter