October-Halloween Card/Twist Exchange-Sent/Received! CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
:maleficen Please remember to post on this thread as soon as you have sent out your card/twist, and as soon as it arrives.

Reminder-the send by date is October 12...please mail out your card/twist on time. And have fun!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Leaving tomorrow. Be home the 30th.
I will get the cards ready while away..............might get them mailed, but we'll see if I get to a PO or not. If not they will be mailed as soon as I return.

Participants, please be sure to get your card/twist mailed before mailing off your exchanges to get the correct postage onto your exchanges.

Now I am super confused I put treats into the card envie. Was that wrong?

Now I am super confused I put treats into the card envie. Was that wrong?

Along with a store bought or homemade Halloween card, you are to send a Halloween twist sorry I sometimes call it treat. This time...the twist was-Any Halloween related. It could be something edible, something to use to decorate with, or any other Halloween type item.

Because of the size of twist that you may send along with the weight, it may need more than one postage stamp, so I ask that everyone get their envelopes weighed before sending. So that the correct postage is on the envelope when it is delievered to the sender.

Ok I am good I weighed mine before putting on the postage. And it has some special Halloween stuff in the card. I was a little scared for a minute there that I had done something wrong.

Mine went out today! Or I should say more accurately, it WILL go out today once the mailman swings by!

Thank you very much Becky for the earrings-(will pass them on to DD since my ears are not pierced), and for the stickers, and game tablet. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!:goodvibes

It was fun shopping for sorry about the earrings. I hope your DD likes them.

I got both of my cards today! One from Patsy with a cool windsock, and one from Kayla with earrings, stickers, and game booklet! I loved everything! Thank you.

:love: Got mine today from Patsy! The hubby says thank you so much for the windsock! Ours was destroyed last year by Halloween Hooligans... And the card--let me just say "Adorable" I have never seen such a cute vampire before!

Mine goes out tomorrow. As soon as I get back home from errands, I will let you know when to expect it.

spartankid34 said:
I got both of my cards today! One from Patsy with a cool windsock, and one from Kayla with earrings, stickers, and game booklet! I loved everything! Thank you.

So glad you like it Kayla was thrilled that one of her cards was received.

Have a Happy Halloween!

:love: Got mine today from Patsy! The hubby says thank you so much for the windsock! Ours was destroyed last year by Halloween Hooligans... And the card--let me just say "Adorable" I have never seen such a cute vampire before!

Mine goes out tomorrow. As soon as I get back home from errands, I will let you know when to expect it.

I use the word hooligans as well :rotfl:. Yes it is the cutest vampire I had ever seen. Have a Happy Halloween!

Home from the other home :rotfl:
Found a card from figmentswife, Becky, waiting.
I received cute ghost earrings, stickers and game tablet. Thank you Becky and Happy Halloween.

Mine are done and should get out Tuesday. I will report back when they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!