October Events?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Terk-1, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Terk-1

Terk-1 Cinderella's Castle is My 2nd Home!! Only 1,3

Going to Disneyland for a few days mid-October. Do they do anything special in the parks for Halloween?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Amy&Dan

Amy&Dan DIS Veteran

Well they don't have anything as neat as MNSSHP unfortunately! When we were there in October 2003 they did have trick or treating in DTD the Saturday we were there. I wish they would do a hard ticket event since we did MNSSHP last October my family agrees Disneyland needs one too!

4. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

Disneyland did a hard ticket event back in the early 90's, but they are just no competition for Knott's Scary Farm, which is immensely popular here.

They do decorate the park for autumn, but besides that & the trick-or-treating in DtD, I doubt they'll be doing anything else.

5. Terk-1

Terk-1 Cinderella's Castle is My 2nd Home!! Only 1,3

Do they do anything special there?

6. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

Haunted Mansion does a makeover each year for the Nightmare Before Christmas - they do a great job, and this usually opens the first weekend in October.

7. Disneyfamfan

Disneyfamfan Mouseketeer

We are going to Disneyland in October as well, and we have been before during that time and the Haunted Mansion is awesome all decorated for The Nightmare before Christmas. Also, Small World is usually closed to decorate for Christmas.

8. drgalyen

drgalyen Mouseketeer

When is Its a Small World ready for Christmas? It is really cool with all the lights up. We went in late Nov. 2 years ago. :cool1:

9. MinnieM21

MinnieM21 DIS Veteran

November 4th :) according to Visions Fantastic http://www.visionsfantastic.com/refurbishments.html