October calendar DHS

Color me confused. :confused3 I'll admit, I haven't been to see Fantasmic! in a few years, but I was planning to see it next month. Now that the calendar is back up, I just checked for times. Is Fantasmic! no longer a nightly event? It looks like its only happening one night during my trip and we're already booked with other stuff that night (Chef Mickeys). At the very least, you'd think that they'd always have it on weekend nights. :confused:

Within the last year or so, Fantasmic has been cut back to twice a week, usually Sunday and Thursday. Sometimes there are 2 shows nightly, but during slower times only 1 show, so it gets very crowded.

I still don't see the DHS Oct. calendar on the WDW site.
I know I'm being a freak, but I hope any changes don't mess with my veerrrrrry painstakingly crafted itinerary. :cool1:

I still don't see the DHS Oct. calendar on the WDW site.
I know I'm being a freak, but I hope any changes don't mess with my veerrrrrry painstakingly crafted itinerary. :cool1:

I had the same problem because I was clicking on "Park Hours" on the bottom of the main page, which takes you to the "10 day from x date schedule" calendar. If you actually click on the name of the DHS park, it will take you to anothe page, where you can click on the calendar in the left column. Crazy. :sad2:

Within the last year or so, Fantasmic has been cut back to twice a week, usually Sunday and Thursday. Sometimes there are 2 shows nightly, but during slower times only 1 show, so it gets very crowded.

Uggggghhhhhh... this does not make me happy. I had only scheduled our arrival day for DHS, since its not a favorite. We were hoping to arrive around 2, ride the faves, eat, and see Fantasmic! The rest of our days are already booked with ADRs and other events. :sad2:

Uggggghhhhhh... this does not make me happy. I had only scheduled our arrival day for DHS, since its not a favorite. We were hoping to arrive around 2, ride the faves, eat, and see Fantasmic! The rest of our days are already booked with ADRs and other events. :sad2:

I feel your pain. We have 4 park days to fit in 4 parks and mnsshp. One or two park changes can throw everything off for the long weekend.

I notice a few more changes- DHS open until 9 on the 8th instead of 7.
MK open until 1am on the 10th instead of midnight.

going to look for more-

it will be showing one day during our trip and that is the same day we will be at MNSSHP........ggggrrrrrrrrrrr!!princess:

I noticed that they added a 2nd showing for all of the Fantasmic Nights from Oct. 4th-13th. Fantasmic is showing on the 4th, 8th, 11th and 13th. Those nights the hours have also been extended to either 9 or 9:30 depending on what time Fantasmic is shown.

I noticed that they added a 2nd showing for all of the Fantasmic Nights from Oct. 4th-13th. Fantasmic is showing on the 4th, 8th, 11th and 13th. Those nights the hours have also been extended to either 9 or 9:30 depending on what time Fantasmic is shown.

but it is not showing in everything? like here http://www.wdwmagic.com/calendar.htm and a few others also...I am a little confused...is it changed or not lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter