October calendar DHS

ndgqccmiller

Mouseketeer
I asked this on the October thread but thought I would post it here to see if anyone new. The October calendar for DHS is not there. I already have everything scheduled but wanted to recheck a few things and I can't find it! Are they changing park times or Fantasmic shows? Have they done this before right before a new month starts? Loved to hear your opinions. Thanks :confused3

Wow, you are right there is nothing there for DHS just the calendar no park hours or anything. :confused3
The hours do come up when you do the 10 day view of all the parks. This will give you the hours of course, but not the parade or Fantasmic schedule.

I can only imagine they are making changes! Hopefully another Fantasmic while we are there. I think there is 2 shows so they are going to be packed. Luckily we were able to get the dinner package but still DHS will be crowded.

I can only imagine they are making changes! Hopefully another Fantasmic while we are there. I think there is 2 shows so they are going to be packed. Luckily we were able to get the dinner package but still DHS will be crowded.

When you say 2 shows do you mean 2 fantasmic shows per night or something different?

I came here looking for info on the exact same problem. I hope they get them up soon.

Yeah it hasn't been up since last night, and im hoping it's because they are updating (and adding more Fantasmic! shows).

Should I be calling now about the Fantasmic packages??? Eeks! I will be stalking the site!

The link posted at 1:22 pm doesn't work. Neither does the second one. :( I saw on another thread that they added 2nd F! shows in Oct and wanted to go see for myself. Why would they remove the calendar for updates? You'd just update and then replace the old one with an updated one. Disney's IT dept needs some help. LOL.

For the calendar to be gone all day is just nuts.

Should I be calling now about the Fantasmic packages??? Eeks! I will be stalking the site!

You can go without getting the package. It just gets you early sitting. We are dining at Mama Melrose and then we can be seated an hour or so before the show and before the crowd standing in line. We did this last trip and we got great SEATS!

When we go there only 2 shows during our whole trip. Not per night but for the whole trip. I read on the boards how Disney was cutting back, but never realized how much!

I filled out the form at the disney.com site regarding a techinical issue. The calendar has been blank all day. I think they messed up some code or something.

Hmmmmm...I hope they're adding shows and hours and not taking any away. Hopefully they'll be up soon...popcorn::

I just called this AM and was told that there is no fantasmic dining package with the 2nd show. CM did say they added a show on 10/15/09 but the dining package is not available for that show.

Color me confused. :confused3 I'll admit, I haven't been to see Fantasmic! in a few years, but I was planning to see it next month. Now that the calendar is back up, I just checked for times. Is Fantasmic! no longer a nightly event? It looks like its only happening one night during my trip and we're already booked with other stuff that night (Chef Mickeys). At the very least, you'd think that they'd always have it on weekend nights. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter