October calendar DHS

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by ndgqccmiller, Sep 23, 2009.

1. ndgqccmiller

ndgqccmiller Mouseketeer

I asked this on the October thread but thought I would post it here to see if anyone new. The October calendar for DHS is not there. I already have everything scheduled but wanted to recheck a few things and I can't find it! Are they changing park times or Fantasmic shows? Have they done this before right before a new month starts? Loved to hear your opinions. Thanks :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. melissac

melissac DIS Veteran

I just noticed it too and was going to start a thread so thanks for doing for me.:goodvibes

4. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

Wow, you are right there is nothing there for DHS just the calendar no park hours or anything. :confused3
    The hours do come up when you do the 10 day view of all the parks. This will give you the hours of course, but not the parade or Fantasmic schedule.

5. ndgqccmiller

ndgqccmiller Mouseketeer

I can only imagine they are making changes! Hopefully another Fantasmic while we are there. I think there is 2 shows so they are going to be packed. Luckily we were able to get the dinner package but still DHS will be crowded.

6. melissac

melissac DIS Veteran

When you say 2 shows do you mean 2 fantasmic shows per night or something different?

7. Tina

Tina Tagless and bitter about it <font color=red>but ap

I came here looking for info on the exact same problem. I hope they get them up soon.

8. DisneyObsessive

DisneyObsessive DIS Veteran

Yeah it hasn't been up since last night, and im hoping it's because they are updating (and adding more Fantasmic! shows).

9. melissac

melissac DIS Veteran

I hope so too. I think that there are only 6 shows when we are there at the end of the month for 14 days.

10. fairytale

fairytale DIS Veteran

11. loperella

loperella *Sunny Daze*

12. brios86

brios86 Mouseketeer

Should I be calling now about the Fantasmic packages??? Eeks! I will be stalking the site!

13. brenda1966

brenda1966 DIS Veteran

The link posted at 1:22 pm doesn't work. Neither does the second one. :( I saw on another thread that they added 2nd F! shows in Oct and wanted to go see for myself. Why would they remove the calendar for updates? You'd just update and then replace the old one with an updated one. Disney's IT dept needs some help. LOL.

For the calendar to be gone all day is just nuts.

14. ndgqccmiller

ndgqccmiller Mouseketeer

You can go without getting the package. It just gets you early sitting. We are dining at Mama Melrose and then we can be seated an hour or so before the show and before the crowd standing in line. We did this last trip and we got great SEATS!

When we go there only 2 shows during our whole trip. Not per night but for the whole trip. I read on the boards how Disney was cutting back, but never realized how much!

15. brenda1966

brenda1966 DIS Veteran

I filled out the form at the disney.com site regarding a techinical issue. The calendar has been blank all day. I think they messed up some code or something.

16. ndgqccmiller

ndgqccmiller Mouseketeer

Just checked nothing up yet. May just be a gliche, of course I am hoping for longer hrs and shows!

17. mjpeter

mjpeter Mouseketeer

Hmmmmm...I hope they're adding shows and hours and not taking any away. Hopefully they'll be up soon...popcorn::

18. Maddie's Nana

Maddie's Nana DIS Veteran

I just called this AM and was told that there is no fantasmic dining package with the 2nd show. CM did say they added a show on 10/15/09 but the dining package is not available for that show.

19. brenda1966

brenda1966 DIS Veteran

The calendar is back. Unfortunately they didn't add any F! shows later in October. :(

20. melissac

melissac DIS Veteran

Sad:guilty: about this too.

21. Tina

Tina Tagless and bitter about it <font color=red>but ap

Color me confused. :confused3 I'll admit, I haven't been to see Fantasmic! in a few years, but I was planning to see it next month. Now that the calendar is back up, I just checked for times. Is Fantasmic! no longer a nightly event? It looks like its only happening one night during my trip and we're already booked with other stuff that night (Chef Mickeys). At the very least, you'd think that they'd always have it on weekend nights. :confused: