October 9 MR - PV Private Tour - 14 Passenger Van (there's only 4 of us)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by ajsfamdisneyfan, Jul 13, 2011.

1. ajsfamdisneyfan

ajsfamdisneyfan Earning My Ears

There's 10 spots left. This guy, Tony Sanchez is pretty well known in PV (google "Tours by Tony Sanchez" in PV and read the good reviews about his services). I have already contacted him and he's charging for $200 and the van can be rented as long as I want. He will give a private tour of the city. I have asked him to plan an itinerary to visit the must see spots.

I'm looking for people who would be interested on taking the same tour and going with us. $200 split into 4 (the size of our party) is doable - $50/per person. But if we can get other people to join us (since there is space left)...that would make it a better deal for everyone going =)

Private message me if you are interested =)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lizzy'sMom

Lizzy'sMom Mouseketeer

Have you posted this on your cruise meet board? you might have better luck there. :)

Have a great trip!

Andrea in Vegas

4. narsibvl

narsibvl DIS Veteran

Can you post a review of this tour once you are back. Would love to hear first hand experience.

Thanks in advance.

5. ajsfamdisneyfan

Thanks for the tip! Should have thought about that! hehehe

6. ajsfamdisneyfan

Sure! If all goes as planned I will give an update. I did some extensive research and all the reviews were excellent so I thought to give it a try. I feel that it's a more "personalized" way to see PV