October 23 - 30 Eastern Caribbean

Steamboat.Mickey

Earning My Ears
*My First Post*

Just arrived back yesterday (and exhausted) from the 7 Day Eastern Caribbean.

I hope to post scans of my Navigators as soon as I have enough posts to allow links.

Me too! We leave on Nov 20th for the 7 day eastern and would love to hear about your trip.

Can't wait to hear about your cruise.

I am quite frankly, tired of all the PRE TRIP reports and want to get down to it!:cool1::cool1::lmao::lmao::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:banana::banana:

Thanks for the Navigators

Can people tell me what their dining rotation was so I know my options?

Thanks so much

Thanks for posting the Navigators, I am obsessively reading through all of them, looking forward to attacking ours with many different colored highlighters!

I see rain was in the forecast Monday and Sunday. Did you have rain? I don't think we've ever had inclement weather on any of our cruises, all at around this time of year.

Thanks for the Navigators

Can people tell me what their dining rotation was so I know my options?

Thanks so much

We were on the Oct. 23 eastern and our rotation (we requested it) was PLA, second seating. Dining times are at 5:45 (main seating) or 8:15 (second seating).

Possible rotations would be PLA, LAP or APL.

Hope that helps! Have a great cruise!

Thanks for posting the Navigators, I am obsessively reading through all of them, looking forward to attacking ours with many different colored highlighters!

I see rain was in the forecast Monday and Sunday. Did you have rain? I don't think we've ever had inclement weather on any of our cruises, all at around this time of year.

Not the OP, but we were on the Oct. 23 cruise. We did have some rain showers but they mostly hit during evening hours and were brief. Our port days were sunny and warm/hot. CC was perfect - 82, sunny and light breeze! Still there in my head....

We were on the Oct. 23 eastern and our rotation (we requested it) was PLA, second seating. Dining times are at 5:45 (main seating) or 8:15 (second seating).

Possible rotations would be PLA, LAP or APL.

Hope that helps! Have a great cruise!

Sorry but could you tell me what PLA, LAP or APL stands for?

Sorry but could you tell me what PLA, LAP or APL stands for?

P=Parrot Cay
L=Lumiere's
A=Animator's Palate

So if you were on a PLA rotation, you'd eat in Parrot Cay on Saturday, Tuesday, and Friday. On Sunday and Wednesday you'd eat in Lumiere's, and on Monday and Thursday you'd eat in Animator's Palate. The advantage to that rotation, IMO, is that you eat in the nicer dining rooms for formal and semi-formal night. (Sunday and Thursday) The food is the same, but we prefer the atmosphere and decor in Lumiere's and Animator's Palate, and being dressed up there seems to add to the formality of the evenings.

The Entertainment, Ricky Kalmon was great, the activities, ports of call, the food, the ship, ect...
Not to mention all extras on this cruise with Halloween for the kids and adults, the custom contents was fun. (Mr. Frederickson here for those who were on board…)
All of the wait staff, room staff, bar staff, were above and beyond not to mention the attention to detail.
Can’t wait to go back…

Robin & Angel “D” :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter