October 2013 Code Watch?!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Cierese, Jun 13, 2012.

1. amos07

amos07 Mouseketeer

Yes discounts or pins can always be applied later if they come out. You may have to switch resorts in order to use them if there isn't availability where you are booked, but that shouldn't be a problem as long as you are 45+ days from your trip.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Tltorrez

Tltorrez DIS Veteran

Not sure if everyone here saw the new Bounceback. Not very promising as it pertains to Oct.

4. peridaisyx

peridaisyx Earning My Ears

I'll be on the lookout as well !
    My fiance & I are going the last week of October 2013 for our honeymoon

I've been four times already but this will be my fiance's first time !
    He's REALLY excited ! We've been watching a lot of "Disney Uncovered"-type shows & lots of classic Disney movies to prepare.

I've never been during when all the Halloween decor is up, plus New Fantasyland will be open, so we'll experience a lot of new stuff together !​

5. teetee830

teetee830 "If you can dream it you can do it."~Walt Disney

I just changed my dates from the 16th-20th to the 21st-26th. I'm hoping for a discount simular to the boucebacks posted. That would be awesome
    !!!!

When I changed my dates I asked if there was any specials of pin codes available. The caller put me on hold for a while I'm hoping that means he was checking to see if he could book an upcoming discount yet. LOL A girl can dream. :rotfl:

6. Kerrin

Kerrin Earning My Ears

about to book October 5-12. We're thinking An All Star Music family suite. It could be just my family of 5 or up to 20 people....everyone says they want to go at the same time but no one will commit.:confused3

7. sarahkate60120

sarahkate60120 Earning My Ears

Count us in!

Looking to take my daughter October 17 -22 so we would be at Disney for Anna's 8th birthday. Hoping for a nice discount. I'm still deciding which resort, POR or POFQ.

8. SCIrishMama

SCIrishMama Earning My Ears

Planning our first family vacation in October (leaving Sept 28) so joining. Haven't been in 15 years!! So excited!! :cheer2:

9. kathylovesmatt

kathylovesmatt Earning My Ears

Count us in - we go every other year for our anniversary and 2013 will be our 10th. I've got our travel agent working on prices now; hoping to get discount code for room and possibly free dining - am I dreaming or what?!?

10. kathylovesmatt

kathylovesmatt Earning My Ears

We also spent our anniversary at WDW as well!!!

11. andieb0602

andieb0602 Mouseketeer

Count me in the code watch! DH and I had not planned on taking the kids back until 2014 but the New Fantasyland has sucked us back a little early! :) DD's school has a two-day break in October that is right before her birthday that we're looking at. I'd love free dining but, with the new offer that was put out for spring, I'm not optimistic. I'm currently running the numbers for onsite vs. off at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I just don't know if I want to give up the convenience of being onsite.

12. Tallent

Tallent Mouseketeer

we're looking a long weekend trip with the real purpose being MNSSHP. Since it'll be just a thurs-mon trip and it'll just be me and the kids we're looking at one of the values. Fingers are crossed for a code!

13. disneycrazi

disneycrazi watch your head and step as you disembark

Us too! Exact same dates, first time for a 2 week fall break. I think I will enjoy this balanced calendar thing! Now waiting for a discount......ahhh the waiting!

14. 1tufgt

1tufgt DIS Veteran

Signing up for this thread since I think we might be planning a late Oct. into Nov. trip.

15. QDinFL

QDinFL Earning My Ears

Also subscribing planning a mid October trip :)

16. Eeyore's-tail-tack

Eeyore's-tail-tack Mouseketeer

Hubby and I are going Oct. 19 to 26th. Can't wait!

17. Wanna be Ariel

Wanna be Ariel DIS Veteran

We booked for September with the RO 35%, but I am still wishing that I can get the same deal for the end of October instead. Looking for Oct 27th thru Nov 2nd.

Hope we all will get some :wizard::wizard: pixie dust soon!!!

18. Meg91

Meg91 Earning My Ears

Getting married at the Swan & Dolphin on Oct. 24th and we have a large group traveling from Oct. 20th - Oct. 30th. I am praying to the Disney World gods that there will be some type of FD for our group.. :wizard:

19. starsweeper

starsweeper DIS Veteran

I plan to take ODS and ODD the first week of October 2013 (fall break) for 4-5 days.

20. New To Mom

New To Mom Earning My Ears

I'm joining the group!!! I'm looking to book for the beginning of October. Not sure of the exact dates, but I want to be there on October 11th for our sons 6th birthday.
    Well be booking regardless of discounts but REALLY hoping for free dining lol. It's the first trip for all of us and I can't be more excited! I've already have our days and dining planned...lol.

21. tng123

tng123 Mouseketeer

We are going to be there Oct 12-19th. Looking at this, it looks like those dates aren't offered. Does that mean there more than likely won't be any room discounts for that week? :(