October 2013 Code Watch?!

We're still in the early planning stages but will probably be going sometime in Oct. Trying to decide between DVC villa, 2 resort rooms, or Bonet Creek. If we book a room now can we go back and apply a discount or PIN later? :wizard:

Yes discounts or pins can always be applied later if they come out. You may have to switch resorts in order to use them if there isn't availability where you are booked, but that shouldn't be a problem as long as you are 45+ days from your trip.

Not sure if everyone here saw the new Bounceback. Not very promising as it pertains to Oct.

canadakath said:
Here's the e-mail I got this morning for the bounceback offer:

Get 30%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Moderate Resorts.
For the perfect combination of value, amenities and recreation, look no further than a Disney Moderate Resort where you'll find spectacular settings, great dining options and exciting pools with slides!

Get 35%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Experience homelike amenities such as kitchenettes in a studio, or ask about one- or two-bedroom deluxe villa and enjoy more space and extras like a full kitchen and whirlpool tub!

Get 35%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Deluxe Resorts.
These Resorts boast the highest level of quality, convenience, theming and service around. And at each one, you'll discover great pools, hot tubs and more.

For stays most nights:
1/2—-1/10/13 4/1-4—5/21/13 11/17—-11/23/13
1/14—-1/15/13 5/28—-6/8/13 11/30-—12/4/13
1/21—-2/12/13 8/4—-10/5/13 12/15—-12/19/13
2/24—-3/9/13 10/20—-11/2/13

Book now. Call 407-939-7901 before you check out, or have your Travel Agent call!
Ask for booking code R9O.

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. No group rates or other discounts apply. This offer is only available to Guests of select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels and is nontransferable. Excludes 3-bedroom villas. Advance Reservations Required.

I'll be on the lookout as well !
My fiance & I are going the last week of October 2013 for our honeymoon

I've been four times already but this will be my fiance's first time !
He's REALLY excited ! We've been watching a lot of "Disney Uncovered"-type shows & lots of classic Disney movies to prepare.

I've never been during when all the Halloween decor is up, plus New Fantasyland will be open, so we'll experience a lot of new stuff together !​

I just changed my dates from the 16th-20th to the 21st-26th. I'm hoping for a discount simular to the boucebacks posted. That would be awesome
!!!!

When I changed my dates I asked if there was any specials of pin codes available. The caller put me on hold for a while I'm hoping that means he was checking to see if he could book an upcoming discount yet. LOL A girl can dream. :rotfl:

about to book October 5-12. We're thinking An All Star Music family suite. It could be just my family of 5 or up to 20 people....everyone says they want to go at the same time but no one will commit.:confused3

Count us in!

Looking to take my daughter October 17 -22 so we would be at Disney for Anna's 8th birthday. Hoping for a nice discount. I'm still deciding which resort, POR or POFQ.

Planning our first family vacation in October (leaving Sept 28) so joining. Haven't been in 15 years!! So excited!! :cheer2:

Count us in - we go every other year for our anniversary and 2013 will be our 10th. I've got our travel agent working on prices now; hoping to get discount code for room and possibly free dining - am I dreaming or what?!?

Count me in the code watch! DH and I had not planned on taking the kids back until 2014 but the New Fantasyland has sucked us back a little early! :) DD's school has a two-day break in October that is right before her birthday that we're looking at. I'd love free dining but, with the new offer that was put out for spring, I'm not optimistic. I'm currently running the numbers for onsite vs. off at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. I just don't know if I want to give up the convenience of being onsite.

we're looking a long weekend trip with the real purpose being MNSSHP. Since it'll be just a thurs-mon trip and it'll just be me and the kids we're looking at one of the values. Fingers are crossed for a code!

jana616 said:
I'm in! We just got back and are thinking of going somewhere between 10/14 and 10/28 during our kids' fall break (we get 2 weeks off then for the first time next year-perfect for vacations!!). I want free dining!!

Us too! Exact same dates, first time for a 2 week fall break. I think I will enjoy this balanced calendar thing! Now waiting for a discount......ahhh the waiting!

Signing up for this thread since I think we might be planning a late Oct. into Nov. trip.

We booked for September with the RO 35%, but I am still wishing that I can get the same deal for the end of October instead. Looking for Oct 27th thru Nov 2nd.

Hope we all will get some :wizard::wizard: pixie dust soon!!!

Getting married at the Swan & Dolphin on Oct. 24th and we have a large group traveling from Oct. 20th - Oct. 30th. I am praying to the Disney World gods that there will be some type of FD for our group.. :wizard:

I'm joining the group!!! I'm looking to book for the beginning of October. Not sure of the exact dates, but I want to be there on October 11th for our sons 6th birthday.
Well be booking regardless of discounts but REALLY hoping for free dining lol. It's the first trip for all of us and I can't be more excited! I've already have our days and dining planned...lol.

Not sure if everyone here saw the new Bounceback. Not very promising as it pertains to Oct.

We are going to be there Oct 12-19th. Looking at this, it looks like those dates aren't offered. Does that mean there more than likely won't be any room discounts for that week? :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!