October 2013 Code Watch?!

I really don't understand Disney. I have 7 email addresses registered with them and have NEVER received a PIN in any of them. Two years ago, I booked with a PIN that showed up in my daughter's email. Out of curiosity, I checked her email again and, sure enough, there was a PIN for this fall. ????? She's 13. It's like once you get on the "receive a PIN" email, you keep getting them.

Ok...here's the dilemma:

I'm running this by the Oct planning group also in hopes of some feedback. Sorry for length!

We are booked at AofA LM starting 10/2 for 5 nights/4 park days. I fully realize that LM will likely be excluded from virtually every offer, so I've decided on POP as my back up(I've even decided on room rqsts!)

1st: should I switch my ressie now to get best choice at POP?

2nd: I did the math on POR because everyone loves it. It will cost us $140 beyond the QS to DD plan upgrade cost to go this route. The rooms are slightly bigger, and you get a queen bed instead of fulls. Worth it? I like the POP theming pretty well What do people love about POR and POFQ?

3rd: what else should I consider? Murphy bed I think is at POR too. What about Coronado Springs? I think it's about the same $ as POR. If I switch, I don't want something that may be excluded or extremely limited like AB rooms likely will be. Travel group: 4 total. DH DD7 & DD4(her 1st trip)

TIA!!

I'm booked for Ab room at Por with the free dining pin. We have 5. We like Pop and since the 5th person in our party is 2 we could stay there also.

The email address that the pin was sent to for me was the email I put in when ordering the vacation DVD. The email that I have my account with and booked the vacation with I didn't get anything. So I don't know if ordering the DVD made a difference or not who knows.

The email address that the pin was sent to for me was the email I put in when ordering the vacation DVD. The email that I have my account with and booked the vacation with I didn't get anything. So I don't know if ordering the DVD made a difference or not who knows.

I ordered the DVD last year after we went to Disney to see what the pkgs & resorts were like. Still no PIN :( but I'm hoping still! :)

I ordered the DVD last year after we went to Disney to see what the pkgs & resorts were like. Still no PIN :( but I'm hoping still! :)

Fingers crossed for you!! I was so confused how they got that email of mine then it donned on me I must have entered that email by accident when ordering the DVD.

I'm hoping I get this pin code. There is 8 of going to Disney for my graduation trip. Free dining would be icing on the cake so to speak. I've been waiting for it because there are 5 Disney Adults in our party (My niece is 11 and then my sister, my parents and my husband and I, our kids are still under 9 for this year).

I ordered the DVD twice- never got it- but got my first pin. I had ordered it in the past and not got the pin.
The pin email only had two pictures of Goofy and the resort we are staying at.

I was booked at LM rooms and got the pin in fact we have changed our resort so many times
We called last to change it and as soon as we got off the phone with Disnet the pin popped up in my husbands email
I was like " we'll looks like your calling back again"

I was booked at LM rooms and got the pin in fact we have changed our resort so many times
We called last to change it and as soon as we got off the phone with Disnet the pin popped up in my husbands email

So where did you end up booking? Thanks for posting this! I was thinking of giving up my LM room. Maybe I won't just yet :)

Thanks for posting this! I was about to give up our LM room, but maybe I'll hold off.

Just got a free dining pin email for October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goes from August to December!!
I cant believe this
I really really needed this good news!

Happy dance:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I got this pin yesterday too!!!! We were already booked for POR from October 30 - November 10 so I callled today to update the ressie to the free dining pin. When all was said and done I saved almost $2500. We are 2 adults and 2 "adult" kids! It absolutely made my day!

Food and Wine festival here were come!!!

Got the PIN and booked ASM checking in in 10/25. So excited! We go every year and this was our first PIN

There's hope!! We go all the time and we never get pins. Never rec'd an email but figured I would call and see. Just had it added to my package for Wilderness Lodge 10/21-10/27. Good Luck everyone. Doesn't hurt to call and see what can happen.

There's hope!! We go all the time and we never get pins. Never rec'd an email but figured I would call and see. Just had it added to my package for Wilderness Lodge 10/21-10/27. Good Luck everyone. Doesn't hurt to call and see what can happen.

I called last night and nothing's attached to
My acct :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter