October 2013 Code Watch?!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Cierese, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Mike&AllisMom

Mike&AllisMom Mouseketeer

I am booked at GF. I am going either way, but it would be soooooo nice to get some kind of discount :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jska482

jska482 Mouseketeer

Same here....I just so want to quit obsessing over FD and a pin would be great!

4. Mike&AllisMom

Mike&AllisMom Mouseketeer

Exactly!!! I want to stop thinking about it & plan something else :)

5. dhardawa

dhardawa DIS Veteran

I really don't understand Disney. I have 7 email addresses registered with them and have NEVER received a PIN in any of them. Two years ago, I booked with a PIN that showed up in my daughter's email. Out of curiosity, I checked her email again and, sure enough, there was a PIN for this fall. ????? She's 13. It's like once you get on the "receive a PIN" email, you keep getting them.

6. LauraJean

LauraJean Mouseketeer

I'm booked for Ab room at Por with the free dining pin. We have 5. We like Pop and since the 5th person in our party is 2 we could stay there also.

7. PrincessRebekah82

PrincessRebekah82 Earning My Ears

The email address that the pin was sent to for me was the email I put in when ordering the vacation DVD. The email that I have my account with and booked the vacation with I didn't get anything. So I don't know if ordering the DVD made a difference or not who knows.

8. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

I ordered the DVD last year after we went to Disney to see what the pkgs & resorts were like. Still no PIN :( but I'm hoping still! :)

9. PrincessRebekah82

Fingers crossed for you!! I was so confused how they got that email of mine then it donned on me I must have entered that email by accident when ordering the DVD.

10. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Thank you! I keep refreshing me email hoping to see a PIN email. Lol

11. PrincessRebekah82

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

12. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

Me too...and my toes! :)

13. foltzy

foltzy Mouseketeer

I'm hoping I get this pin code. There is 8 of going to Disney for my graduation trip. Free dining would be icing on the cake so to speak. I've been waiting for it because there are 5 Disney Adults in our party (My niece is 11 and then my sister, my parents and my husband and I, our kids are still under 9 for this year).

14. LoveMMC

LoveMMC Mouseketeer

I ordered the DVD twice- never got it- but got my first pin. I had ordered it in the past and not got the pin.
    The pin email only had two pictures of Goofy and the resort we are staying at.

15. delilah18

delilah18 DIS Veteran

I was booked at LM rooms and got the pin in fact we have changed our resort so many times
    We called last to change it and as soon as we got off the phone with Disnet the pin popped up in my husbands email
    I was like " we'll looks like your calling back again"

16. jska482

jska482 Mouseketeer

So where did you end up booking? Thanks for posting this! I was thinking of giving up my LM room. Maybe I won't just yet :)

17. jska482

jska482 Mouseketeer

Thanks for posting this! I was about to give up our LM room, but maybe I'll hold off.

18. DISDANCEMOM

DISDANCEMOM Mouseketeer

I got this pin yesterday too!!!! We were already booked for POR from October 30 - November 10 so I callled today to update the ressie to the free dining pin. When all was said and done I saved almost $2500. We are 2 adults and 2 "adult" kids! It absolutely made my day!

Food and Wine festival here were come!!!

19. Taylor'sMom

Taylor'sMom Wish I was there...

Got the PIN and booked ASM checking in in 10/25. So excited! We go every year and this was our first PIN

20. CTLeslie

CTLeslie Earning My Ears

There's hope!! We go all the time and we never get pins. Never rec'd an email but figured I would call and see. Just had it added to my package for Wilderness Lodge 10/21-10/27. Good Luck everyone. Doesn't hurt to call and see what can happen.

21. Kat016

Kat016 DIS Veteran

I called last night and nothing's attached to
    My acct :(