October 2013 Code Watch?!

Just an FYI....take it for what it's worth...I just got off the phone with a CM to see if by some slim chance I had a FD PIN attached to my acct...there isn't :( ....but she told me to check back towards the end of June for discounts for my trip. So fingers crossed its FD!!! :)

Just an FYI....take it for what it's worth...I just got off the phone with a CM to see if by some slim chance I had a FD PIN attached to my acct...there isn't :( ....but she told me to check back towards the end of June for discounts for my trip. So fingers crossed its FD!!! :)

End of June??

So I got the pin too but my dates aren't in those dates 10/5-10/12. Is there anything that I can do. I was thinking abt changing our trip dates to get fd but I book flights and ADR. Ughhh. So upset. If I can't use it can I give the pin to someone else???

So I got the pin too but my dates aren't in those dates 10/5-10/12. Is there anything that I can do. I was thinking abt changing our trip dates to get fd but I book flights and ADR. Ughhh. So upset. If I can't use it can I give the pin to someone else???

Ooh ooh ooh....pick me pick me!!!!!

No, pin codes are name specific and non-transferrable. You don't think you can move you trip back 3 days?

No, pin codes are name specific and non-transferrable. You don't think you can move you trip back 3 days?

I am going to seriously think about switching dates. Going to see what ticket penalties will cost. Plus for me I just planned the 7 days for so long I think the change is more my issue. Thanks for the info on non transferable. It is my DD 4th bday so she doesn't care if we arrive mid week or Sat as planned. Thanks.

Ok....so no go on a pin for me either :( But, the CM did feel confident that my dates would be covered by some kind if offer, and he thought we'd see a FD Oct extension in June also. Oh we'll...what's one more month of stalking the boards!

Just called, and no PIN for me other than the April-Aug one so far. :( That's okay, though. Still going no matter what. Hopefully we will get lucky and it will go public. Fingers crossed for everyone needing this PIN! Good luck, everyone! :goodvibes

Just called, and no PIN for me other than the April-Aug one so far. :( That's okay, though. Still going no matter what. Hopefully we will get lucky and it will go public. Fingers crossed for everyone needing this PIN! Good luck, everyone! :goodvibes

Same here :( I figure something will come along, right :goodvibes

I called too & nothing for me :sad:

Ok...here's the dilemma:

I'm running this by the Oct planning group also in hopes of some feedback. Sorry for length!

We are booked at AofA LM starting 10/2 for 5 nights/4 park days. I fully realize that LM will likely be excluded from virtually every offer, so I've decided on POP as my back up(I've even decided on room rqsts!)

1st: should I switch my ressie now to get best choice at POP?

2nd: I did the math on POR because everyone loves it. It will cost us $140 beyond the QS to DD plan upgrade cost to go this route. The rooms are slightly bigger, and you get a queen bed instead of fulls. Worth it? I like the POP theming pretty well What do people love about POR and POFQ?

3rd: what else should I consider? Murphy bed I think is at POR too. What about Coronado Springs? I think it's about the same $ as POR. If I switch, I don't want something that may be excluded or extremely limited like AB rooms likely will be. Travel group: 4 total. DH DD7 & DD4(her 1st trip)

TIA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter