October 2013 Code Watch?!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Cierese, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Christine9125

Christine9125 DIS Veteran

My DD and I will be there Oct 5-11, 2013. Right now we are booked at POP, but considering other options. Any RO discounts will help in that!:cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. bigsis1970

bigsis1970 Always planning my next trip! Maybe my 45th Bday??

Hi Everyone, Hoping to book 10/27 - 11/3 for myself and the Hubs (kids will be in school - DD 2nd yr of college and DS will be an 11th grader and staying with this dad) I hope the free dining comes out for that week as well.. this will only be my Hubs 2nd trip and he is very excited for the food and wine festival as he's a chef.. and it will be just a month shy of our 5 yr anniversary (and a about a month after my 43rd bday and about a month till his 31st bday) so we have lot's to celebrate.. fingers crossed!

4. mtfarlin

mtfarlin Mouseketeer

Will be going Oct 3-9th, 2013, with 4 adults, staying at POR and hoping for free dining!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):)

5. FigmentChick

FigmentChick DIS Veteran

Im hoping for the FD, too. However, if that doesn't happen, there's always off-site. But, I've crunched the dates from 2007 to present and it's pretty likely the same dates will be offered. Fingers crossed!

6. amos07

amos07 Mouseketeer

I am wondering if the new specials that are out right now will replace the fall free dining. I really am hoping for free dining though as I think it will save us more.

7. SarahD

SarahD DIS Veteran

I think it's a good bet that this stay, play, dine is a replacement for free dining. For my family of four, with both kids 10+, it's a good deal - we all get kids' rate. Not fantastic, but good. Unless this offer falls flat, I'd think its what we can expect at other time of the year that were also typically free dining dates.

8. Adelinasmom

Adelinasmom Earning My Ears

We just returned Saturday, October 6. We spent 8 wonderful days at POR. Hoping to return again next October. The fall is my favorite time at WDW!

Jackie

9. Cynth

Cynth Mouseketeer

Hi
    I'm new to the code watching. Where is it that I can find those codes? i know that you get the pins by email, or by normal mail. Are the announced on disney.com? I checked the Special offers, is that the place to look?

We, my mom and I are going to stay at the Art of Animation Resort from the 28 october to the 4th or 5th november. We haven't decided yet. Is it best to just book and then add on the code later, or do we have to wait until the codes are out, before booking.

I read to the whole treath and saw that historicaly there is free dinning code for that time. Is there usually just one code for like free dining, or may there be different codes for the same time (like a room discount)?

I know that's a lot of questions, but people on here are always so helpful, that I just asked anyway.

10. andee515

andee515 Mouseketeer

;)Trying to go Oct 31 - Nov 10 at AoA... That way we can hopefully do MNSSHP, MVMCP and F&W. Finger crossed

11. FigmentChick

FigmentChick DIS Veteran

That was our original plan, but we moved back to our "home" resort of POR. We'll be checking in the 31st as well. :thumbsup2

12. jimim

jimim DIS Veteran

We just booked Oct 12-20th at WL in a deluxe room! Hopefully if a pin comes out I can apply it to a deluxe. Unless it's a big ol' discount we won't change. Welove it up on club level. Especially at the WL. The cast members up there were so great with my daughter last trip.

jimi

13. DisneyDork19

DisneyDork19 Earning My Ears

I am in charge of planning a trip for my parents to take my family, and my brothers family Oct. 21-27 2013. 6 adults, 2 children (5,6), and three under 3. I am thinking three rooms at AOA or POR. Hoping for free dining!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

14. Mommy2TwoMickeys

Mommy2TwoMickeys DIS Veteran

My Family and I just returned from 7 amazing(and very busy) days at the Polynesian :sad1: :sad: The Disney Depression has hit hard this year...more than the years prior. Usually I am ok until January since we are busy with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc., but my goodness, I was sad before I even left the Polynesian :rotfl2: Anyway, I know I am fortunate that I have been the past 6 years in a row and we will be returning this coming October, but I really think the only way to cure the blues is to book my next trip!! :cheer2: With that being said, I am on the hunt for an October 2013 discount(hopefully room discount) Free Dining doesn't do much for our family( 2Adults, 1 3yr old and 1 3 month old) A discount at the Polynesian is our best bet!! Hoping for some Pixie Dust to send us on our way pixiedust:

15. katie43901

katie43901 Earning My Ears

Just got back this past Tuesday, but we booked a bounce back for 9/26-10/2 for free dining! Hoping a better pin comes out so we can move our trip back later in October!:cheer2:

16. forever11709

forever11709 Mouseketeer

no earlier september!!!! :)

17. katie43901

Either way! Just hoping for a good pin or public discount! :thumbsup2

18. MindyLuvsMickey

MindyLuvsMickey DIS Veteran

Going to join you folks. Looks like we'll be taking a BIG family vacation 10/5-10/12. 13 of us traveling together. I may need some drinks LOL

Anyone know what the current bouce back offer is? We are headed down in Early December. I'd love to get a great discount :)

19. katie43901

Our bounce back offer from last week was free dining from 8/18-9/26 :)

20. loudisneyfan

loudisneyfan Mouseketeer

Joining the October 2013 code watch! We would like to go back for October 11 - 20 for DH birthday DS birthday who are twins! Hoping for some pixie dust!:tink:

21. preschoolmom

preschoolmom DIS Veteran

I think we just decided that we will stay at the Poly for the first time next October. Does the Poly ever get free dining? We're so excited to go to the World in the fall :yay: