October 14 Miami Magic to Key West

Ok so I've been running around like a crazy person trying to pack for this cruise. I feel so unprepared. I have nothing to decorate my door with, I don't have a fish extender yet and right now I need a copy of the group I'm in so I can bring enough goodies.

Ok so I've been running around like a crazy person trying to pack for this cruise. I feel so unprepared. I have nothing to decorate my door with, I don't have a fish extender yet and right now I need a copy of the group I'm in so I can bring enough goodies.

Send me your email address and I'll send you the file!

Or - see if you can download this file:

Attachments

• FE Lists Miami Magic.pdf
    53.1 KB · Views: 3

Greetings, I am on the 10/28 4 night sailing on the Magic. I would love to see navigators from your sailing and/or details on the Halloween activities. Thanking you In advance. wajones2@yahoo.com

Happy Happy Halloween cruising to you all,

For those of you in Team Goofy (Pixie Dust) exchange group - I have a late request to join from a family of four. Any objections?

Big thanks:thanks: to everyone for their gifts on the cruise! It was so fun to get a gift unannounced at any time of day. My husband enjoyed our cruise so much (his first) he wants to do another. Job well done Disney!!:love:

Hope you all had a great cruise! Would anyone be bale to tell me which stage shows were on each night of the cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter