October 12, 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!!!

Hi everyone. I'm Tammy and will be cruising with my daughter Rachel. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We cruised on the Magic in Oct. 2007 and the Dream in June 2011. So once we cruise on the Fantasy, we will have sailed on 3 out of 4 of the Disney ships. Really excited about cruising again!!:yay::yay:

So, how is everyone?? :goodvibes
Anyone have anything new interesting or unusual to share?

Hi everyone. I'm Tammy and will be cruising with my daughter Rachel. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We cruised on the Magic in Oct. 2007 and the Dream in June 2011. So once we cruise on the Fantasy, we will have sailed on 3 out of 4 of the Disney ships. Really excited about cruising again!!:yay::yay:

Hello Tammy and welcome:banana:
We are just back from Phoenix,Grand Canyon & Las Vegas :cool1: We had a fantastic time, brilliant weather but now its cruise planning for the next 18 months, the fantasy looks lovely i can't wait to sail on her. Hope every one had a lovely Easter:banana:

Hi Everyone! I have another person to add. My Aunt has decided to join my DD and myself on this cruise. She will be staying with us in our stateroom. While she has cruised on Carnival in the past, she has never been on a Disney Cruise. I am so excited to be able to introduce her to Disney Cruising. Maybe I can even get her to become a DISer!

We are still trying to get the rest of the family to book. We all went on the Magic in 2009 and it will not ge the same witihout them.

Sue :)

We are still trying to get the rest of the family to book. We all went on the Magic in 2009 and it will not ge the same witihout them.

I keep wondering what it would be like to cruise with other members of my family. Was there anything you did not like about going as a larger group?

I've always wanted to cruise with other family members too, but none of my family have ever been able to join us. I am excited that on this cruise my Aunt will be joining my daughter and myself. While it's not a big family group, I'm still looking forward to it. This will be the 3rd Disney cruise for my daughter and I, but my Aunt has never sailed on Disney (only Carnival). I am looking forward to showing her cruising "Disney style"!!

Hi everyone! I know that our cruise is still a year and 4 months away, but I'm so excited about it.:yay: Haven't seen anyone posting in quite some time. Just wanted to post my Stateroom number since I don't think I did that in my previous posts. We will be in Stateroom 6146. The "we" will be myself (Tammy, 53), my DD (Rachel, 24) and my aunt (Jeanette, 64) (ages at cruise time). I'm trying to talk more family members into going with us. Looking forward to dressing up for pirate night.pirate: I didn't dress up on my other 2 cruises, but thought I'd give it try this time. Looks like alot of fun. Hope everyone is doing well, and let's get this meet thread going!!!:cheer2:

Hi to all as well ;)

We have 3 cruises before this one, so unfortunately this one is taking a backseat right now......

Still excited regardless!!!

Hi to all as well ;)

We have 3 cruises before this one, so unfortunately this one is taking a backseat right now......

Still excited regardless!!!

Wow, totally understand. Wish I could have time to take at least one other cruise before this one, but we are going to WDW in September and then again in February, so that will take most of my vacation time from work. Those 2 trips were planned even before we decided to book this cruise. Have a great time on your other cruises.

I keep wondering what it would be like to cruise with other members of my family. Was there anything you did not like about going as a larger group?

Sorry it has taken me so long to answer. No, there was nothing about it I didn't like. To be truthful it was the best week of my life.

Hi all hope everyone is having a great weekend anyone sailed carnival and if so where tpo and pros and cons im considering a cruse in dec t hold me till oct 2013 its cheap and it will be a good way for my new guide dog to get his cruise paws wet

Hi all hope everyone is having a great weekend anyone sailed carnival and if so where tpo and pros and cons im considering a cruse in dec t hold me till oct 2013 its cheap and it will be a good way for my new guide dog to get his cruise paws wet

With the reports I've seen about brawls and thefts on Carnival, I have no desire to go one one with my children. Sorry I can't help.

I have been on 3 disney and 3 carnival cruises - I have loved all of them. No problems on any of them. Child likes both kids clubs equally, actually prefered Carnival boat b/c of the waterworks area. Your gonna find people who love and hate all cruise lines. Have Fantasy booked and will likely do another Carnival before it b/c its a significant price difference.

Hi everyone! Well, we're down to 476 days until our cruise! Looking forward to when we are less than 365! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

We are in the car driving back to Tampa after our 7-night Eastern on the Fantasy. It was terrific & time flew by. Definitely prefer the Fantasy over the Dream. Can't wait to get on the ship again!!!

We are in the car driving back to Tampa after our 7-night Eastern on the Fantasy. It was terrific & time flew by. Definitely prefer the Fantasy over the Dream. Can't wait to get on the ship again!!!

Let us know what you like better on the Fantasy than on the Dream. I sailed the Dream last June, and am looking forward to our Oct.2013 Fantasy cruise.

Let us know what you like better on the Fantasy than on the Dream. I sailed the Dream last June, and am looking forward to our Oct.2013 Fantasy cruise.

Fantasy: longer cruise, more elegant (IMHO), personally enjoyed the decor better, seemed like the crowd was friendlier & less rude over all, Muppet Midship Detective agency, special show in Animator's Palate, extra pool that DD enjoyed on deck 12, the bar area - especially La Piazza (BEAUTIFUL!!!), (however, 687 on the Dream is better than O'Gill's, but neither of them are better than the set-up in Diversions on the Magic & Wonder), the shows Aladdin and Wishes, and I am sure there are more things I can't think of, but those are the main reasons. I do love the double dips to CC (did one on the Magic, and one on the Wonder), but would take 7 nights over 5 any day ;)

We have now sailed on all 4 Disney ships. I love the newness and fun bells & whistles of the Fantasy, but miss the intimacy of the Magic & Wonder. Most of the veteran CMs (and a lot of the veteran cruisers) agreed.

Once we have sailed on the Fantasy in 2013, we will have sailed on 3 of the 4 ships: Magic, Dream and Fantasy. Not sure if we will ever get a chance to sail on the Wonder, but you never know. Looking forward to some of the new features on the Fantasy.

Hello Group. I'm Rus. I will be sailing with my wife Michelle, and a group of other friends. This is our 3rd DC. We are in 10160.:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter