October 10, 2015 - Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

Here is the List! so we are actually 12 cabins, 24 adults and 14 kiddos...

I've started making/buying my stuff now, too. I've planned for up to 15....but I'm up for closing it after today, or as you say if anyone joins after....they may not get the full experience.

This is so much fun, looking for stuff to give out:) Thanks for organizing. This makes the preparation part go by so much faster:)...bTW...Heather is DW/ Chris is DH

Hello! We just booked our cruise yesterday. My father is a retired cast member and they just released rooms to them this week, so any stragglers to the group would be this week and next, I think. We've sailed the Dream twice and love doing FEs if it's not too late. This is our first time on Fantasy. Because we booked GTY, we won't have our actual cabin number until just before the cruise, though, which hasn't been a problem in the past.
Cabin: GTY/TBD - Macfarlane
DH (47) - Keith
DD (7) - Kate
Myself (43) - Stefanie
We drink and don't have allergies. My DD is obsessed with Descendants, especially Evie. She loves Alice in Wonderland, Inside Out and Big Hero 6. She's growing out of the princess phase (sniff, sniff), but loves classic characters.

We haven't cruised since 2013 and I'm wondering where all my fun icons and pictures have gone. Guess I have some personalizing to do after work today!

Okie dokie! Welcome to the last two on the list. I am thinking that now will be a good time to button up our list. This gives us just about a month to plan and create and be fabulous! This gives us 13 cabins, 12 for each cabin to exchange with.

Please take a moment to check this list and make sure I have it all correct and fill in any blanks you can for me!

I will be happy to maintain additional names past these 13 and we can see where we are in a week or so with new people if that works for everyone. If not let me know!

Attachments

• Simple List - Sheet1 (2).pdf
    55.3 KB · Views: 25
Okie dokie! Welcome to the last two on the list. I am thinking that now will be a good time to button up our list. This gives us just about a month to plan and create and be fabulous! This gives us 13 cabins, 12 for each cabin to exchange with.

Please take a moment to check this list and make sure I have it all correct and fill in any blanks you can for me!

I will be happy to maintain additional names past these 13 and we can see where we are in a week or so with new people if that works for everyone. If not let me know!

Adding to this, I think we could always add the newcomers to a "Pixie Dust" list. This will give the option to those on the main list to participate but full participation wouldnt be expected as the time is winding down... would this be a good way to go?

Thanks for closing the list! 12 cabins is a good number. I also like the idea of the Pixie Dust list for the latecomers. Any thought from anyone for a quick meet and greet? We could just pick a spot on deck & mingle. I know we have the DVC meet so I don't know what a good time is for everyone? Anyone else have any thoughts? I know my 8yr old daughter would love to meet some of the other kids her age!

Great job with the list! Looking forward to putting together our gifts. We got so many cool things on our last cruise that I guess we need to step it up a bit!

Just noticed our blanks, so here you go: Nicolas (age 15), Noelle (age 12) and Noah (age 11) are the kids. We are fine with candy or chocolate or whatever. Kids just got such a kick out of delivering the gifts, especially the one time we had to walk PAST one of the cabins because the people were right outside of it...and came back later to spread our pixie dust! :)

We definitely plan to try to attend the DVC event. I'm planning to STRONGLY encourage all of my kids to attend icebreakers in their respective clubs so they can meet some new people.

I would say yes to the 5K but it would probably just be me. I don't know what time that happens, but my DH and youngest son are doing a fishing excursion on Castaway Cay so I doubt they would be up for the run. I'd be happy to meet people on the beach at CC though, while they are off doing their thing! :)

Thanks for closing the list! 12 cabins is a good number. I also like the idea of the Pixie Dust list for the latecomers. Any thought from anyone for a quick meet and greet? We could just pick a spot on deck & mingle. I know we have the DVC meet so I don't know what a good time is for everyone? Anyone else have any thoughts? I know my 8yr old daughter would love to meet some of the other kids her age!

My boys are turning 8 on the cruise, and I'd love for them to meet the other kids in our group, too. I have a feeling they may be in the clubs with each other sometimes. It would be nice knowing some other kids their ages. Don't know when everyone is dining, (we're at the late seating), but maybe we could meet up after we do our safety drills. It was all a blur last year...can't remember when things happened. But it seems like everyone's on the main deck for the Safety Drills. Is there a good place to meet/better time?

Hello, just wondering if anyone on our cruise is from Oklahoma like we are? The disney cruise we went on spring 2014 had alot of folks from Oklahoma. Was so cool to see all the OSU cowboy orange and OU Sooner red. Lol.
We're coming from OK! It will be our family's third Disney cruise and we can't wait! Won't be long now!

I will get you on the list... no other stuff scheduled yet but I'm sure people would be interested!
Thanks for adding us, my DD is so excited about FE. She would run back to cabin when we were on Wonder to beat us to the 'goodies'. (Think the 'D' was for Darling originally, like Disney better though!) Her name is Laura (I grew up with Little House on the Prairie), my name is Rose, and my DH is John.
I will see what I can find out about what classes are available. So is this list closed officially now?

I will get you on the list... no other stuff scheduled yet but I'm sure people would be interested!
Thanks for adding us, my DD is so excited about FE. She would run back to cabin when we were on Wonder to beat us to the 'goodies'. (Think the 'D' was for Darling originally, like Disney better though!) Her name is Laura (I grew up with Little House on the Prairie), my name is Rose, and my DH is John.
I will see what I can find out about what classes are available. So is this list closed officially now?

I can bring name tags if we do have a meet and greet, it's a good idea for kids to meet ahead of time so they have friends in the kid's clubs. We met after the mandatory safety drill and before the first dinner seating last time, don't remember when the safety muster is though, anyone else remember? I seem to do my Disney Cruises in October, we arranged a trick or treat last time too, where kids when to cabins to trick or treat, but that was actually over Halloween night.
I'm also hoping to arrange a private mixology or tasting or some such, I'm researching who I need to talk to about that as the ones they put in the Navigator do fill up quickly. I know to arrange a private one, I would need 25 people who are interested, and you have to agree to have the cost automagically added to your cruise (It was $25 per person last time).

I can bring name tags if we do have a meet and greet, it's a good idea for kids to meet ahead of time so they have friends in the kid's clubs. We met after the mandatory safety drill and before the first dinner seating last time, don't remember when the safety muster is though, anyone else remember? I seem to do my Disney Cruises in October, we arranged a trick or treat last time too, where kids when to cabins to trick or treat, but that was actually over Halloween night.
I'm also hoping to arrange a private mixology or tasting or some such, I'm researching who I need to talk to about that as the ones they put in the Navigator do fill up quickly. I know to arrange a private one, I would need 25 people who are interested, and you have to agree to have the cost automagically added to your cruise (It was $25 per person last time).
Does anyone know how I get rid of all this coding at the bottom of my messages??

Ok, so I did a bit of research on other threads, this is what I found about arranging private group stuff (Please note we have to arrange this by Wednesday, so let me know if you are interested in one of these functions asap!)
*Requests are accepted up until 30 days prior to sailing
*Approvals will be reviewed 14 days prior to sailing
*Requests will be considered in the order received. Please be aware, not
all requests can be accommodated.
*Some restrictions apply and all events are subject to change.
*Private Events/Venues may require a minimum Food & Beverage purchase.

The following information should be included:

-Ship
-Sail Date
-Contact Name
-Contact Phone Number
-Contact Email Address
-Contact Reservation Number
-Type of Function (e.g. Meeting, Private Function, etc.)
-Approximate number of Guests - # of adults & # of children
-Requested Date for Function-please provide two date choices
-Recipients Name/Reservation Numbers
-Event Details

Below are some of the events that can be arranged:

*Meeting space
*Food and Beverage Offerings
*Receptions/Cocktail Parties/Birthdays/Anniversaries

All events must be paid prior to sailing. Some restrictions apply and
all events are subject to change.

No problem, I am pretty excited myself! :) List is officially closed but we can do a pixie dust list from here on out. Glad to have you!

No problem, I am pretty excited myself! :) List is officially closed but we can do a pixie dust list from here on out. Glad to have you!
Thanks Nadine! My FE gifts are personalized, so I'm hoping everyone sends in their names!

No problem, please note the one name spelling i corrected! I think we just need one more set of names for a completed list :) here is todays version :)

Attachments

• Simple List - Sheet1 (3).pdf
    55.4 KB · Views: 14
Anyone out there doing second dinner seating want to arrange to share a table in advance? There are just the three of us, my DH, myself, and my DD, and it would be nice to sit with another family with kid(s) close to my daughter's age (almost 7). I know my hubby would be happy to sit with other Sooners as well! The Disney dining table companion roulette always makes me a little nervous!

Anyone out there doing second dinner seating want to arrange to share a table in advance? There are just the three of us, my DH, myself, and my DD, and it would be nice to sit with another family with kid(s) close to my daughter's age (almost 7). I know my hubby would be happy to sit with other Sooners as well! The Disney dining table companion roulette always makes me a little nervous!

I'd be up for sharing...we are at the second seating..and we could celebrate all of their Birthdays:) My boys are turning 8th on the 11th and would love having a friend to eat with. Heather. We're in 8154. I think I messed up my room number in the original.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter