October 10, 2015 - Disney Fantasy 7 Night Eastern Caribbean

We have done the Dream three times and this is also our first time on the Fantasy. Our daughter, Emaleah, is turning 8 on Sept. 19th and is also a big fan of The Descendants & Inside Out! If we can get a meet and greet together the first day, it would be great to meet since our daughters are close in age! See you all soon!
We'll try to be at the greet for sure, though we are not getting on board until 1:15p. We are also traveling with friends who are not participating in FE, but have a daughter that is almost 9.

Good Morning Friends! I just wanted to throw a quick post up to try the list again, lemme know if you can get to it this time!

I can't see this latest list, but I could download the one from Sept. 11. We are in cabin 5664. We check in at 1:15p and we are scheduled for 2nd dining but on the wait list for 1st dining.

Please add us to the list. The Murphy family. Daughter Chloi 11, son Lane 4. We are celebrating both of their birthdays on the cruise. We are in room 12012. First dining seating.

Hi everyone! Sorry for all the hassles, I am gonna try again! let me know if these do not work and I can try to figure out another way to post it. This time I am trying PDF and JPG. Simple List - Sheet1.jpg

Attachments

• Simple List - Sheet1.pdf
    59.8 KB · Views: 5
Please add us to the list. The Murphy family. Daughter Chloi 11, son Lane 4. We are celebrating both of their birthdays on the cruise. We are in room 12012. First dining seating.

Hi Murphy family! Unfortunately we had closed the main list to get some solid numbers for people to start planning for gifting but I have added you to the "Pixie Dust" so that cabins can still gift to you if can add you to their plans at this time. That means you still need to hang that FE on the door! :) In the spirit of that, can you please take a look at the list and let me know who your grown ups are so I can add them and any other info you might want to include. Thanks so much!!

I am uploading another try. I get the error message if I try to load the file when I am not logged in but otherwise I am able to open it with no issues (itf I amnot logged in it give me the error and then the log in screen and then once I log in the fie opens) I have tried on both google chrome and internet explorer, I havent tried my phone but I will try that shortly and I wll just keep positng until figure it out sorry for allthe mess in the thread!

Attachments

• FishExtenderList.pdf
    59.8 KB · Views: 3
For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread and just share a pdf document through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in!

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is completely up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM (conversation).

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. -http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help getting started!
5zfzWEYlzB2umn_pGBgH3pjISS2XHb6TBpYCm_sMwCDe23EObnlCRqD-nLyVn82w-JVZg9W0ZStzteVrj1p0STUsQcGuZwgJOL34gO7F2OqWvZUrFMQbGUpvxkGg7MZ0XahnRyA

Hi Jackie, can you help us out, we are having some issues with the file on here for our FE list. It used to work but now it is not opening for people. :( any ideas? I have had myself and another member try to upload it and we have tried two formats on two different types of browsers so I am not sure what is happening. Thanks for any help!

Hi Murphy family! Unfortunately we had closed the main list to get some solid numbers for people to start planning for gifting but I have added you to the "Pixie Dust" so that cabins can still gift to you if can add you to their plans at this time. That means you still need to hang that FE on the door! :) In the spirit of that, can you please take a look at the list and let me know who your grown ups are so I can add them and any other info you might want to include. Thanks so much!!

Adults...Vikki & Michael
Adults...Michael & Vikki. Alcohol is fine. Thanks so much!!!

Would you please add us to the Pixie Dust list as well? We are travelling in 2 cabins - my wife's father will be in one of the staterooms with our son, and the rest of us in another stateroom. This will be our first cruise as well.
Sollie Family - Stateroom 9630 - Andrea & Duane (adults), Ella (daughter 13), Greta (daughter 9) - Andrea & Duane celebrating our 16th Anniversary on October 16th
Ostenson Family - Stateroom 9628 - Jim Ostenson (grandpa), Torsten Sollie (son 8)
Our kids have peanut allergies.

I was able to download the list, thanks!
I'm in Oklahoma City this week for work, near OSU actually, and thinking of all you Sooners I'm about to meet on the cruise.
BTW, I realized I never listed my last name, it is Riggs-Wishall.

Hi everyone! Just a quick list posting for me this evening. Thanks for the patience! :) Happy Monday!

Attachments

• FE List sept 21.pdf
    60.7 KB · Views: 3
I can't seem to find a usable FE list for this cruise. We put our name in very early and I don't think we made the list, from what I've been able to piece together.
Cooper Family - Cabin 8064
Kim (Mom)
Chris (Dad)
Kacey (girl - 12)
Collin (boy - 9)
Early seating for dinner.

Hopefully this gets worked out soon? I don't know how many gifts to make. :(
-Kim Cooper

I can't seem to find a usable FE list for this cruise. We put our name in very early and I don't think we made the list, from what I've been able to piece together.
Cooper Family - Cabin 8064
Kim (Mom)
Chris (Dad)
Kacey (girl - 12)
Collin (boy - 9)
Early seating for dinner.

Hopefully this gets worked out soon? I don't know how many gifts to make. :(
-Kim Cooper

Hi there Coopers! Sorry for the confusion. The original list was taken off of this thread for some reason and the currently list was started at the end of July. I pulled everyone and did sort of a roll call then to see if there was still interest in doing an exchange. Unfortunately we had closed the main list to get some solid numbers for people to start planning for gifting but I have added you to the "Pixie Dust" so that cabins can still gift to you if can add you to their plans at this time. That means you still need to hang that FE on the door! :) I am going to post the updated list shortly! There are six cabins currently in the "Pixie Dust" group so there may still be enough for you guys to have a second full group! That's great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter