Oct 23-30, 2010 eastern sold out

bethann77

Mouseketeer
My brother in law tried to book a cruise with us for the Easter Caribbean Oct 23-30, 2010 and it is sold out except for suites. I was surprised it sold out this early.

I'm wondering if they changed the dates of drydock?? I wanted to book an Oct 16, 2010 cruise and they told me the Magic would be in drydock then. But when I just looked online Oct 16 showed up as an option...but Oct 23 did not. Maybe they pushed dry dock back by a week?

The drydock dates have not changed. The first cruise after drydock is 10/16/10 Western. The first two cruises after drydock are in high demand due to the Magic has been over on the other side of the pond since early April. Therefore there has been no 7 day cruises since then in the Carribbean. I would guess a lot of people are like me and not willing to spend $7 grand on a 5 day Wonder in the summer when I can get a 7 day Magic for $4 grand in Oct.

Have your brother keep checking, because some people will change their minds and cancel before final payment is due in early August.

I think that might be the week that all New Jersey schools are out for the week?

It's not NJ week, we are the first week in November, Election week each year.

It might be that the ship was chartered that week. It seems strange that it would be sold out during off season so early.

It's not NJ week, we are the first week in November, Election week each year.

It might be that the ship was chartered that week. It seems strange that it would be sold out during off season so early.

The next week is Jersey Week and even that Halloween Cruise is pretty full. You can't get a Cat 9 on Deck 2 anymore and first seating has been gone for six months already. Yikes. Everyone is going on cruises in Oct/Nov! But it does seem odd that that particular cruise is sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter