OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western.... "BRING BACK THE MAGIC"!

Pleas vote for the name that you perfer our Cruise to be called.

• Bring Back The Magic

• THe Magic Back in the Carribean....or....Back in the Carribean

• Western Parrotheads... or... Western Parrothead Pirates

• Fantasy & Reality Often Overlap"..or.."It's Kind of Fun to do the impossible", Walt Disney

• "Tomorrow can be a Wonderful Age"..or.."If you can dream it you can do it", Walt Disney

• The Magic is Back!!!.....or.....The Magic is Back in Town

• The Magic is Back in Paradise!!!....or....Our Magical Cruise!

• Livin' the Magic...Caribbean Magic!!!....or.... The Magic where dreams com true.

• Cruisin' with Disney...Priceless!!!......or...."Hakunamatata...It means no worries"

• Feel the Magic....or....Magical Moments

• Dreams Really Do Come True On The Magic.....or....Just Goofin' around the Magic

• MAGIC......Mickey's Aboard, Going Island Cruising!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought all shirts and hoodies.....
She wears a hoodie to school every day.

Seems weird as we live in Florida but they keep the air up so much that the kids freeze.

Last year in 5th grade they were aloud to take a blanket to school.

That is funny but our friends live in Orlando and that is how it is for them too...

Night!!!!!!

We are going to the Dinsey Outlet on Monday any body want me to look for anything?
We have one about 20 minutes from here.
And I need to get soemthings for the box i am sending to my niece and nephew for the WDW trip.

what sort of things do they have there?

Yeah i wont sail without one again we had an inside room last cruise I REALLY MISSED IT.

I don't even want to try it!!! LOL I would feel locked in the whole time I'm in there!!!

I found instructions on how to make one:::
Made a rectangle pattern -- 9" x 30"
Make another rectangle pattern for pockets 9" x 6" - cut 4 sets (double - right sides together)

Put right sides together and cut one out double for front/back.

Cut a piece of felt that is 1" shorter than the pattern -- this will be your interfacing.

Cut out 4 pockets (doubled)

With right sides together, stitch top and bottom of each pocket. Turn and press flat.

Baste the felt to the wrong side of one of the pattern pieces.

Pin pockets to front of FE that you just basted, matching edges.

Baste pockets along the sides.

Sew bottom of each pocket to the front of FE. I used a decorative stitch. You could also use some type of ribbon or bias tape.

Pin back of fish extender to front with right sides together.

Stitch using 3/8" seam allowance leaving about a 3 to 4 inch section unstitched to turn the FE right side out.

Trim corners and turn right side out.

Iron flat and stitch the unstitched section closed.

At the top of the FE, turn down to make a casing to put a wooden dowel rod.

Decorate your pockets . . . depending on how you're going to decorate your pockets . . . either decorate them before you baste them to the front of the FE or after the FE is totally sewn.

Excuse my half-sewing/half-made up verbage.

Hope this helps a little.

I found instructions on how to make one:::
Made a rectangle pattern -- 9" x 30"
Make another rectangle pattern for pockets 9" x 6" - cut 4 sets (double - right sides together)

Put right sides together and cut one out double for front/back.

Cut a piece of felt that is 1" shorter than the pattern -- this will be your interfacing.

Cut out 4 pockets (doubled)

With right sides together, stitch top and bottom of each pocket. Turn and press flat.

Baste the felt to the wrong side of one of the pattern pieces.

Pin pockets to front of FE that you just basted, matching edges.

Baste pockets along the sides.

Sew bottom of each pocket to the front of FE. I used a decorative stitch. You could also use some type of ribbon or bias tape.

Pin back of fish extender to front with right sides together.

Stitch using 3/8" seam allowance leaving about a 3 to 4 inch section unstitched to turn the FE right side out.

Trim corners and turn right side out.

Iron flat and stitch the unstitched section closed.

At the top of the FE, turn down to make a casing to put a wooden dowel rod.

Decorate your pockets . . . depending on how you're going to decorate your pockets . . . either decorate them before you baste them to the front of the FE or after the FE is totally sewn.

Excuse my half-sewing/half-made up verbage.

Hope this helps a little.

thanks Kristin!! is this a hint to get sewing?? Candy help me out here, you're good at this kind of stuff!!!!
what does baste mean??????????????

thanks Kristin!! is this a hint to get sewing?? Candy help me out here, you're good at this kind of stuff!!!!
what does baste mean??????????????

Isn't that what you do when you cook a turkey????? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Uh oh....we're in trouble!!!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter