OCT 16 2010......7 Night Western.... "BRING BACK THE MAGIC"!

Pleas vote for the name that you perfer our Cruise to be called.

• Bring Back The Magic

• THe Magic Back in the Carribean....or....Back in the Carribean

• Western Parrotheads... or... Western Parrothead Pirates

• Fantasy & Reality Often Overlap"..or.."It's Kind of Fun to do the impossible", Walt Disney

• "Tomorrow can be a Wonderful Age"..or.."If you can dream it you can do it", Walt Disney

• The Magic is Back!!!.....or.....The Magic is Back in Town

• The Magic is Back in Paradise!!!....or....Our Magical Cruise!

• Livin' the Magic...Caribbean Magic!!!....or.... The Magic where dreams com true.

• Cruisin' with Disney...Priceless!!!......or...."Hakunamatata...It means no worries"

• Feel the Magic....or....Magical Moments

• Dreams Really Do Come True On The Magic.....or....Just Goofin' around the Magic

• MAGIC......Mickey's Aboard, Going Island Cruising!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it.. I changed it in my signature too. Do you like the one you made first in my sign. better or the way I have it...?????!!!!!!!!:confused3 :confused3

it looks great the way it is now!!

I was sooo sick for about the first 2 1/2 days of our first cruise i thought i would NEVER do it again!

I think if i had done what everyone told me to do and taken the pills BEFORE we started moving i woud havebeen fine, but i got sick then started taking them, PLUS we were runnign from a HURRICANE about the whole time we were on the cruise and the waves were HORRIBLE. Even some of the crew were sick!

I think if i had done what everyone told me to do and taken the pills BEFORE we started moving i woud havebeen fine, but i got sick then started taking them, PLUS we were runnign from a HURRICANE about the whole time we were on the cruise and the waves were HORRIBLE. Even some of the crew were sick!

Wow, that must have been pretty rough!!!!!

I continually get sick in the Walt Dinsey Theater....Just something about that room.... I dont get to see many of the SHows , and have a horrioble time when we play the last BINGO!

I was sooo sick for about the first 2 1/2 days of our first cruise i thought i would NEVER do it again!

same here....if Denis had told me he rebooked during those first days I would of told him to cancel it LOL.......but it was all good after that, and we had a great time!!

One night at Dinner one of the kids at our table got Sick....and knew he wasnt going to make it to the bathroom so he thre up in a WIne glass, which i thought was pretty awesome to puke in a WIne glass and not get it all over and half the table didnt even know it was happening.

I have to say I did feel the ship rockin more in the Theatre.. Did you see the hurricane out there now???!!!!!

ugh that is horrible!!!
I'll be more prepared and know what to expect next time too LOL

Yeah i was so scared i was going to be sick the whole time, i was miserable, but then we FINALLY got to land and I saw the Mountains coming up out of the ocean for the first time and i wa awestruck. And it became all worth it.

But i wil never do it again with out Medicine.

This past cruise i took it the whole time dont know if i needed it or not.

It was pretty smooth until the last night.

I continually get sick in the Walt Dinsey Theater....Just something about that room.... I dont get to see many of the SHows , and have a horrioble time when we play the last BINGO!

oh gosh!!!! I hope this cruise will be good with no storms

Yeah whats up woth that Hurricane NOw.....
I heard that the cruise that is leaving tomorrow that thereitenerary is totally changed about.

But hey they still get to cruise!

One night at Dinner one of the kids at our table got Sick....and knew he wasnt going to make it to the bathroom so he thre up in a WIne glass, which i thought was pretty awesome to puke in a WIne glass and not get it all over and half the table didnt even know it was happening.

Oh gosh that would have been it for me with dinner that night. Was it just because the ship was moving a lot.?? How old was the kids//??!!!!

LOL oh yuck!!!!!!!!! poor little guy though

Probably because it's in the front of the ship, that seems to get the most movement.

The kid was ohhh about 11ish.
And he had been sick on and off the whole trip.

ANd yeah it was yes becasue the movement of the ship.

I am telling you it was Horrible most of the time.

IT was so funny though after you got over the sickness to see how people were walking.

And seeing everyone going to the desk for sickness medication they were giving out to everyone.

We missed Castaway Cay becasue it got hit and we went to Nassua we were there with the WONDER. Which was also cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter