• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ocean Quest/Lab on Wonder?

snowball

Mouseketeer
I'm a bit confused about Ocean Quest ?? Ocean Lab?? Is Ocean Quest just the name of the "game/activity" that you can steer the ship? and is it just a part of the Ocean Lab? (Were sailing on the Wonder 4 day trip) And do you think they will have guitar hero for Ocean Lab age kids, or is that only for "Stack" age kids. What do the Pre-Stack age kids do? So what should my 11 year old son expect from the shipboard activities?:confused3

There are alot of things to do!!! We just got back from a 4 day wonder! One thing is that our kids did not stay in the clubs that much...just too much going on around the ship for them to miss! My daughter was in the 8-12 year old group and I know they had a Wii...not sure about guitar hero though. They did Karaoke and sports and cooking and made flubber. They also went to the movies several times. There are alot of activities that aren't in the clubs to do also!

Thanks for the reply! He really likes guitar hero and wanted to know if he could play it on the ship!

Its confusing because there are differences between the Magic and Wonder when it comes to the kids clubs.

On the Magic the deck 2 conference rooms were converted to a kids space called Oceans Quest that is designed for kids ages 10-14.

I believe there were changes to age groupings on the Magic this summer. Don't know whether that is permanent.

Oceans Quest doesn't exist on the Wonder. The ship needs the conference rooms. So there is the Oceaneers Lab, Oceaneers Club and the teen club (Aloft).

According to my kids, both the Oceaneer Lab and Aloft have Guitar Hero.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter